What Hero’s weapon are you gunning for?

OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 462
What hero are you gonna make as many kills as you can with to get the reward and see it announced on Talking Dead?

What Hero’s weapon are you gunning for? 79 votes

Rufus
60%
zeeblackKaLi8900rpmGovernatorJapes87euchidcrambert_necKyrusTheCrabTroublemakerJadendeb1hdjimmydawiseabailey362The_JerVileManiacflyingcowkingwhitek111mimicaStHall 48 votes
Tara
35%
atrainofficialOneLessTitanTripodJayZMadPuppybladgierl2wannabeanniesprinklesbababooeyI_Am_PsychosuzequeuexbamfxMetalsbfNezoTJSmudpiemarie1980mik81SleeperyJeem 28 votes
Jesus
3%
ADPaqFirekidBoukephalos 3 votes

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Moved to general
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,133
    Jesus
    Don't play the distance and rarely want to set walkers on fire so Jesus for me as long as the weapon had gold wide!
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited March 2018
    Rufus
    I'm rooting for the overalls...

But, I'm not wasting my precious challenge stars by using him...

The other weapons and probable traits aren't impressive...so I would rather have a play toy,)~
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    edited March 2018
    Rufus
    Rufus why him? he was a winner from the get go melee and shooter will never do as many kills as he can in one move.
    mudpie
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Rufus
    I want my "Still heater" Damnit!

Git y'all some killin done!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,062
    I'd go for Tara if the gun had gold extended range...
    CBgaming1969mudpieatrainofficialekimhclew
  • RbredtRbredt Member Posts: 70
    Should be an option for none, I don’t use epic weapons.
    Overgrowdaworld
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I just can't get too enthused about any of them. I am grinding tomatoes, so I use Governor. None of the heroes will get extra play in my camp. Maybe Jesus if I find a good strat for melee on high level challenge maps.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Tara
    If they are all rare weapons as shown on the talking dead show I'm not too interesting in any. I guess the Dixieland BBQ would be one I'd use for a bit of fun but I've already picked up nicer Legendary weapons in all these three classes.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Rufus
    TJS said:

. I guess the Dixieland BBQ would be one I'd use for a bit of fun but I've already picked up nicer Legendary weapons in all these three classes.

Just a few hours with Dixie BBQ and The Reckoning running through Outposts and Scavenger missions will bring joy to my heart on a real bad day!

Hey boss! Look what I brought in ....
    Burn britches!! BURN!!!

Concordia

• Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 455
    Rufus
    I want the Dixieland, even if it’s not a good weapon it will be fun to use and break up the boredom of this game.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Looks like Tara is in the lead
    atrainofficialanthony172
  • MischaMischa Member Posts: 87
    Rufus
    Strange that Tara is leading and not Rufus. There must be a lot of people using her and Rufus kills are so much easier due to the weapon class.

As the epic weapon, the flamethrower of Rufus is the only unique weapon of real value, especially for the distance.
    Governatorzivaolivia
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 333
    None, if legendary I may try for one but nope
  • dungeonmaster201dungeonmaster201 Member Posts: 109
    > @Mischa said:
    > Strange that Tara is leading and not Rufus. There must be a lot of people using her and Rufus kills are so much easier due to the weapon class.
    >
    > As the epic weapon, the flamethrower of Rufus is the only unique weapon of real value, especially for the distance.

Not really strange, I’d imagine more people have Tara unlocked than Rufus as his tokens don’t show up as often.
    Rufus
    Also, as I mentioned in a message to someone else, Rufus is the only one of the three that does not have a 1 gas mission that can be used for unlimited kills.
    Concordia

David_H79atrainofficialCronusJaden
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 358
    I am playing Tara but only because Rufus isn’t unlocked yet. I want to set some walkers on fire too!
  • aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    Rufus
    @SmokeandMirrors stop using tara if you want rufus to win! Just don’t use tara or jesus and hope others using rufus will be enough.
    ShadowaceAzMischaekimhclew
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,357
    I am hoping for Eugene to win. I think he is making a comeback
    CBgaming1969GovernatorJaden
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    Tara
    Personally and selfishly, I want an Epic Pistol since that's a weapon that will help me much more in Challenges and the Distance. I already have two Epic Flamethrowers (maxed at levels 23 and 24), but realize many people probably don't. Although the extra damage would be nice, the function of the of the flamethrower still works on the one distance mission I use it on (for now...). So, I may want Tara to win, but won't be unhappy if the majority of the voters get their way! So, I'm fully prepared for Jesus to come storming back and break almost all of our hearts.
    atrainofficialsligoemanthony172
    Tara
    Many players mention the weapons will be epic. What makes anyone think they will be epic???

The ones shown on the talking dead show were Rare.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,795
    Rufus
    > @TJS said:
    > Many players mention the weapons will be epic. What makes anyone think they will be epic???
    >
    > The ones shown on the talking dead show were Rare.

In-game message says Epic.
    TJSDavid_H79CBgaming1969
    Tara
    Thanks @Governator
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Governator
    Tara
    Thanks @OneLessTitan
    @Governator beat you to it just above.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    GovernatorOneLessTitan
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    I'm choosing to let "the Community" decide; I'm simply refusing to use either of the three until the event finishes, so that i dont unfairly tip the scales for anyone. Then I'll collect the winning reward (that was possibly predetermined by the number providers from the onset).

I'm predicting it will be a "Jackpot vs 1 min gas vs 2x supplies" fiasco all over again...
    Governator