Gear levels from Cinema and TG shop

I know this has been discussed in the past, so i apologize in advance for starting a new thread on the topic, but I can't find the older threads. Plus, the rules are constantly changing, so what was, may no longer still be.

Anyway, my camp has been at L68 since the day the council upgrade came out. I have had L24 survivors of every class since the 6th day after the council upgrade came out. I received the below two items in the past couple of days, both L23. The assault rifle I couldn't care less about because it has crap traits, but the hunter rifle would have been amazing if it was L24. Basically, my question is simple....is this "working as intended"? Am I really still able to pull L23 stuff from cinema ads and gold crates in the TG shop?

Board-certified slayer of the dead
Proud elder of Dead Stalkers

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    edited March 2018
    Unfortunatley yes.
    Only the gear crates guarantee level 24 gear for camp level 68 players.

Edit: At max camp level from gold crates and cinema crates the gear level will be 23 or 24.
    Kazl2wannabe
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 795
    That's what I thought, thanks @David_H79. Just wanted to confirm the unfortunate news so I don't have to unnecessarily submit a support ticket.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    David_H79Kaz
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    Wow that would be perfect for Sasha. Like a wet dream that turns into reality.

DBones
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 859
    This might make you feel better:

Even at max camp level with lvl 24 survivors, the “free thank-you gift” (after a bundle purchase) gave me a level “22” weapon. Utterly insulting. But I know NG just forgot to change the game-coding on that part. But whatevers; if I buy a bundle I got what I paid for. That free gift was just extra.
    Japes87
  • l2wannabel2wannabe Member Posts: 513
    David_H79 said:

Unfortunatley yes.
    Only the gear crates guarantee level 24 gear for camp level 68 players.

Edit: At max camp level from gold crates and cinema crates the gear level will be 23 or 24.

It's effing laughable!
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    hmmmm this cinema crates are different from the ones we get playing scavenger e.g.? or can we get more crates here after we use the 4 videos in scavenger?
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    You can get 4 of each per hour.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    Er.. make that ..do get.. if you are doing Distance or Outpost for a full hour, you won't get the after mission ones of course, but it's four after mission and four antenna/drive in per hour.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• TheRealTheReal Member Posts: 13
    I‘m on Level 68 too and I have now 9 men on level 24. After having three men on this level the gear in the trade shop which you can buy with boxes raised to the same level. Since three days I only get gear of level 23 again. The equipment to buy with real money stays at level 24. That is strange isn‘t it?
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited April 2018
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > You can get 4 of each per hour.

Unless they deside to screw with you...i have been since playing this game tried when i could to maximize rewards by playing 4 missions an hour as often as i could...til they took those away from me.

But, correct it has always been 4 of each per hour with every once in a while a 5th one added...

This week they have taken all but about 6 to 7 cinemas and 4 after mission crates hours away from me and they were all scrappy trash...