Crit chance Question

Just want to know if I’m adding this correctly or if there is some “new” math involved

Using DRyl who has 28% better crit chance + crit chance badge 17% + silver accurate 10% = 55% crit chance until all shots are body shots?

Or is the silver accurate multiplied by the Daryl buff + crit chance badge

Or some other permutation?

Anyone know? Anyone? Bueller?

Thank you

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,194
    I believe they just add up until the 90% cap. Also, not sure if you know this but all survivors have 10% base critical chance. So in this instance, 65% crit chance.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,389
    Honestly Crit Chance is the most useless badge out there. I think your math is accurate but becomes worthless to fast. But its great for peeps like governor for scavenge, or Maggie/Glenn when farming, But for toons you plan on using late in challenge makes it borderline worthless. Granted my understanding is that pierce can kick in and if it does it means Crit chance is back on the table.
    aaxt555
    So in a nutshell you have 30% of pierce and then a 80 max chance at crit. So I am too tired to figure out what odds of the two occurring are together. (obviously this isn't factoring in luck)
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    @ReggieGR the best one to answer your question is probably @jimmorrison369.
  • ReggieGRReggieGR Member Posts: 84
    Thanks

Just playing with the badges I have for a particular slot and shape. It was either a big crit hit chance or a 4% dmg reduction.

I switch to Sasha when I get to the all body shot phase, but until that point getting a lot of crits
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Who where you going to put it on?
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    edited March 2018
    Drunken said:

So in a nutshell you have 30% of pierce and then a 80 max chance at crit. So I am too tired to figure out what odds of the two occurring are together. (obviously this isn't factoring in luck)

as far as i understood some days ago (finally) and i hope its correct, critic chance is good for assault because its not sure they will get crit when charged. Since that hunters and shooters (and scout) always have critical when charged they need more critical damage than criticical chance, hope this is correct.
    PButtercup
  • ReggieGRReggieGR Member Posts: 84
    Put the crit chance on shooter, no dmg or crit dmg badges for the slot and this gives me the 20% set bonus. I only have 1 legendary and 5 epic badges at lvl50. I’m sure my luck will improve, if not The Walking Dead Our World is supposed to drop in Q2.
    CBgaming1969
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @Drunken I was of the same thought about crit chance being useless at higher levels until recently, but through some very wise game minds on the forums , I realized it's not so ...

Warriors, Assaults, and Bruisers charge abilities are guaranteed non- body shots at any level zombie . If you place crit + chance badges on them (Bruiser not really worth it for their role) they can be VERY effective .. I have a badges up crit chance warrior now with some crit damage badges and he is an absolute beast . Ruthless helps too .. with assault I have a damage dealing assault with a legendary crit chance badge and assorted damage badges and she is wiping out level 31 walkers in one hit on her charge attacks . It has been really useful info for me , hope it helps others
    jimmorrison369PButtercup
    @Japes87

Interesting thought I will have to keep that in mind and play with it. Warriors are a class I don't use often. Mostly Michonne, but shes only epic so she has reduction, and health with 1 leg damage badge.
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    And to add to the discussion, unlike all other chance based traits Lucky actually stacks with critical chance as well: Survivor Luck + weapon luck + accurate + survivor base crit chance + sure shot/power-strike + crit chance badges.
    Japes87ShadowaceAz