What's your current feeling on the game in its current state.

The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
I hope this poll will give NG some visibility on what is happening with the community. I seems like hardly any new posts and excitement and hype from the forum that used to be there. Also guilds seem to be losing players and having trouble recruiting.

What's your current feeling on the game in its current state. 50 votes

I'm happy with how everything is and playing alot. Full steam ahead.
18%
anthony172suzequeueRealClareBEl_Sargemarie1980Deathwish19888aaxt555NubTubed 9 votes
I'm starting to lose interest in playing due to various issues not being resolved by NG.
38%
8900rpmpsychwolfKyrusTheCrabrudjawolklint74JackBauerl2wannabeekimhclewyoungbesyzanniesprinklesbigbeanoRanger85Aval0nmudpieNick37MischaBonzakidBiBanU 19 votes
I would keep playing if current issues were being addressed correctly.
8%
Japes87anniesprinkleskkatsudonald6283 4 votes
I've already lost interest and I'm hardly playing at all now.
10%
pirate1125Neil_JArtisansxxarea83xxThe_Overcomer 5 votes
I'm just about to stop playing all together,
6%
warRikochetCBgaming1969 3 votes
I've started playing other games instead.
0%
Other (My comment is below)
20%
JenngTroublemakerCaptainslayerMabikizivaoliviaTJSFirekidjrodrf2DrunkenMgoff54 10 votes

Comments

• RikochetRikochet Member Posts: 5
    The Challenge is all I got left and being a leader of a Guild is only reason I play. Before the changes to address 'The Grind' I would be able to get 1400-1500 stars per challenge and would continue to push myself to beat my personal record. Those days are gone. I barely get 1000 stars before I max out. Guild overall score is much lower and most members are losing interest fast. I am all for reducing the Grind but the star rewards should be what it was or better.

Also, I used to spend money from time to time but the crazy prices asked just turns my stomach especially for weapon bundles that cant be upgraded with future Council updates.

Sad, but I am on the way out like alot.
    The_Overcomerpsychwolf
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    Rikochet said:

The Challenge is all I got left and being a leader of a Guild is only reason I play. Before the changes to address 'The Grind' I would be able to get 1400-1500 stars per challenge and would continue to push myself to beat my personal record. Those days are gone. I barely get 1000 stars before I max out. Guild overall score is much lower and most members are losing interest fast. I am all for reducing the Grind but the star rewards should be what it was or better.

Also, I used to spend money from time to time but the crazy prices asked just turns my stomach especially for weapon bundles that cant be upgraded with future Council updates.

Sad, but I am on the way out like alot.

I agree 100% with everything you have said. It really saddens me to see this happening. I really love this game but I can't understand the mentality of what NG is doing.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,099
    I'm full steam but feel constantly ripped off, tricked and lied to by NG. Sad thing is that I'm now used to it.

I'm still in because of my friends, my addictive personality and the will to never give up.

There are many fixes to be done in this game and I hope NG cares to do it sometime.
    Mavericks Guild Family
    mudpie
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 174
    I love killing zombies. Trying to cut back my spending, but I will keep playing. Hope they change the rewards for the challenges but it won’t cause me to quit playing if they don’t.
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,022
    I'm starting to lose interest in playing due to various issues not being resolved by NG.
    When the group was on the road forever and they were held up in that barn, completely demoralized before they found Alexandria. That's my feeling on the game in it's current state. Been battling and grinding it out forever with not much hope of any future.
    mudpiepaintbeastdeb1hd
  • Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145
    i do play it like every day but i am not that happy because of the fact of the component shop they should put some free components in the TG
    CaptainslayermudpieKyrus
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,393
    I love the game, tired of the frustration of defending it. :disappointed:
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

mudpieChiefkeoEl_Sarge
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,394
    I enjoy playing the game again because I'm choosing to ignore all the things wrong with it
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    mudpiesbf
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I'm generally happy with the game and still play more than I should. I am losing interest through no particular fault of NG's because life happens, but the reduced Challenge grind will keep me around for the short term at least.
    mudpie
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,004
    I have concurrent feelings about the current state of the game currently. There are some days I'm with the current, and some days I'm against the current.
    The_Overcomer
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,393
    edited March 2018
    @Cronus

Are you stuck in the Riptide?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Cronus
  • ChiefkeoChiefkeo Member Posts: 117
    I would have to vote "playing full steam ahead, would like to see some much needed changes, but will most likely stay full steam ahead regardless because I enjoy the game and realize NG is NEVER going to make everyone happy and since I still have tons of room to grow I will keep putting the coal to the boilers and the steam rolling." Am I allowed to vote that choice? If not I am truly sorry if I have now upset the harmony of the universe and will work tirelessly to restore balance to your game life. If I am unable to do so please contact Dlich for further statistical analysis.
    El_SargeShadowaceAz
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 228
    I thoroughly enjoy the game. There are changes that could make it more fun or more rewarding, but that doesn't make the game less fun to me. I do love what they've done with the ultimate challenge. It's nice to be capable of hitting my wall instead of running out of time. It also helps that I just joined a large guild family and feel a renewed motivation for challenges.
    As a side note, my positivity may at least partially be because I have not and will not spend money on the game. It's enjoyable without spending and I have other things for the money to go to. I say this because I could see people being upset if they have invested financially in the game. I have invested only my spare time and have no regrets in doing so.
    ShadowaceAzChiefkeoDeathwish19
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I still play as much as I always have.

I look for the positives, take advantage of the events etc. & adapt my game to fit changes that happen.

My guild members all do very much the same thing. I very rarely have to banish members for any reason. Every now and then I have player leave for various reasons but have no trouble replacing them, usually with better players.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    ShadowaceAzChiefkeo
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I only play when I have time to kill nowadays.
    The constant council upgrades and rubbish crate contents since virtually day #1have finally done for me.
    Yes, it was a great game but unfortunately tedium has finally taken over.

Sorry, but just my 2p's worth.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Japes87Aval0nJaden
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,413
    Sort out the trade goods from the challange and everything's gravy!!
  • MischaMischa Member Posts: 87
    edited March 2018
    I still love the game but lose interest. In the challenge, I am always leading in our guild and there is no challenge to push further. I finished now all 4 distances and until this, distance was the main challenge for me but now... Okay, it’s still fun to reach the end and get the nice rewards but please add new stuff!

Hope that NG will put something new into the game: new maps, new characters, replay the great story missions again with “incredible hell nightmare” difficulty, improve the outpost raiding feature, and why not adding new perks or weapon types.

And there are still a lot of bugs unsolved and disappointing rewards in crates and in the new challenge format. You need to play every day outpost raids to have enough TGs to be able to buy all the token - boring.

Still haven’t lost the hope!
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    I voted other. The game is losing interest to me. Partially because weather is becoming nicer and I am outside living the American Dream, other part is they hacked the rewards so bad in Challenge that I don't have the drive to sit here and play and play to get maxed out. I mean grind for 20 hours to max out toons and weapons while spending 100s on the game to clear an additional 2-3 rounds. Then only get 9 tokens and like 2k trade good? Ill pass... NG didn't think out the change with the Council Upgrade very well.... I am trying to use 1 booster a week now down from 3-4. I did however buy a XP booster yesterday.
    The_Overcomer
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 308
    Game needs a lot of new challenge maps to keep me playing. I feel like I keep having to play same maps every 3 weeks. Too repetitive.
    The chapter missions were really fun but they have abandoned that for the very boring season missions
    bigbeano
  • BonzakidBonzakid Member Posts: 29
    I still love the game but lose interest In the challenge.Change it back please
  • l2wannabel2wannabe Member Posts: 513
    @Shut_Up....that's the option I would have chosen. I play out of loyalty and expectations to my guilds. It's actually become a habit for me like smoking and drinking, lol
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    After this weekend I'm done except playing challenges for my guild family...the fun is gone...........