Bug or glitch first move of double trouble.

@Kaz there is an absolute bug or glitch on start of double trouble. On the first move my Rosita which is my middle team member moves on her own to the place I touch my screen to survey the mission map.
anniesprinklesTJSOneLessTitanTripod

Comments

• KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Hm, apparently if you tap on the middle of the map on this particular mission it'll select one of your survivors, so if you drag your finger from there, it'll move them.

That's really weird, but good catch! I'm going to report it to the team.

Thanks!
    TJSanniesprinklesTripod
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    @Kaz I tried to upload a video here and to help desk but couldn't...
    Kaz
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    Glad to see it is a glitch. Thought I was just being a goof and accidentally moving the survivor!
    mack22anniesprinklesTripodmsrebecca
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

Just my way of doing it, but if I ever need to send a video to support, I upload it to YouTube and mark it 'private link only', then I can send the link to support.

Hope that helps. I was frustrated a few times that I couldn't get my thought across with just screen shots and decided that was the best way.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

anniesprinklesCBgaming1969Zette
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Nice one. This is happening to me too. In the early stage of the challenge it's not effecting my stars but I hope it's fixed before I reach more challenging levels.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    anniesprinkles
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423

Thanks for the effort! But don't worry! I have recorded and sent it to the devs already! :)
    TJSCBgaming1969CaptainslayerTripod
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    This glitch is kind of ruining the challenge.. please fix @Kaz
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    It's definitely wasting lots of gas for us *
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited March 2018
    hahaha. Like I said in another thread, try this game!

Find the Hunter

You have no idea how many times I can't make a 'make able ' shot and spawns come in that I could have avoided!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

CBgaming1969
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    You can work around it if you select a spot on the map and move around the map a bit and then select a different survivor... kinda hard to describe, but it's possible. That said, I wasn't thinking and accidentally moved my bruiser into a dangerous spot at 31.3--I was able to recover from it and not lose any stars, but I agree with everyone here, it's a bother.
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Actually you have to move 1 player...it's not always the same toon or position. If you tap your screen before moving a toon 1 will go to the spot you touch.

It's just reporting a glitch, hasn't cost me any stars and I can work around it...

But, why have to work around something like that?
    ShadowaceAzCaptainslayerZette
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    I thought I was going crazy, happened to me, too. I mean, we've all "fat fingered" moves before, but I was starting to think I had a goddam bratwurst at the edge of my hand.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    CBgaming1969Jenng
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I have never noticed this happening in any previous challenges for this map

You can put your finger out in front of the srvrs maybe one or two squares away and it will grab a srvr like you are trying to move them

You don't even have to put your finger right on top of a srvr

Right after the map starts, I'll put my finger out in front of the srvrs to move the map left or right
    Then it grabs one of the srvrs and pulls them out away from the exit area

It has screwed me up a couple times today so far
    Can anyone else verify this?
    CBgaming1969TripodZette
    Thx, missed that post
    @Kaz

You can merge my post
    Happening to me also
    has screwed me up a couple times trying to move the map left or right to have a look before I make my first move
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    I've also had this issue....thought it was because my phone is old (yes, I still have an iphone 5s). I also thought maybe it had to do with the recent mini update that I thought had some sort of screen touching change...I was having problems selecting the correct survivor when farming from the top right corner last week in Behind Corners...if NG wants me to quit the game, all they have to do is make it not work on a 5s :joy:
    CBgaming1969
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Merged