Here’s why I’m ready to give up

My count total is now around 150 gold crates without any Legendary anything. This is what I get, so is NG telling me I either have to purchase my Legendary gear with supplies or real money cause gold crates are done.
anniesprinklesCBgaming1969deb1hdDanielBez

Comments

• MetalMetal Member Posts: 475
    edited March 2018
    It is that bad I promise that’s why I started counting. It’s horrible I get nothing. Something is wrong
    anniesprinklesCBgaming1969Tapatio75
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    I almost exclusively buy the 500 gear crates. Crapshoot on the gear, but unless you are paying with cash, it's always a crapshoot on traits. Even in the gold crates, which I must say, you seem to have phenomenal luck with. Seriously, consider the odds of absolutely none! That's like guessing every card held in front of you wrong!

That is actually magic in itself.

I do want to thank you for all the hours of entertainment you gave me as a child, I sometimes felt sorry for you, but I always remembered you were the bad guy!

PS: How is Muttley these days?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Side note, with 259k in trade goods, I bet you could get a couple decent pieces.

Or, give to charity. I'd be happy to introduce you to my sister. She's kind, loving, caring, and single.

Just give me a ring 1-800-555-5555 and ask for Charity Ace! I'll tell her to expect your call?
    Concordia

anniesprinklesGovernator
    Your to funny Shadow, I’ll start spending I guess
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,218
    edited March 2018
    The distance is also your friend. Legendary weapon/armour guaranteed for the price of 2 tanks of gas twice a week, clearing mission 13/14 shouldn't be too much trouble for a maxed player :smile:
    GovernatorMischaekimhclew
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    While I agree that I would also like to see more [level appropriate] legendary gear in gold crates (wouldn't we all?!), I personally can't really complain about this. I mean, it IS supposed to be extremely hard to find. "Rare" gear is supposed to be rare. "Legendary" gear is supposed to be legendary. If legendary gear dropped more often, it really wouldn't be so legendary - it would be more like "pretty sweet."

Putting aside my fixation on adjectives, I agree with @TJS, and think you should hit up the TG shop for some legendary gear, @Metal. You've got an ass ton of TG stocked up, might as well put them to good use!
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    ekimhclew
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,369
    The game is a grind. Get used or quit.

The game is a ripoff. Get used or quit.

NG tricks the players and lies to them. Get used or quit.

It's sad.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,826
    If you're looking for legendary gear, play THE DISTANCE... No gamble, guaranteed legend :-)

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    DBones
    Hard mode! (Of course)
    I've yet to get ready for that, just able to finish normal in the last couple weeks.

Me da baby!
    Concordia

@Troublemaker got the message I understand about using tg and the distance the point was did they nerf them, I used to get some, but after playing like a month now and nothing , But hey I get it it let’s move on, I said my peace, still playing, sry for the rant".........
    Troublemaker
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    I’ve got often no good weapons in this challenge either...I can use the xp to upgrade the 24 level weapons & armor I already have to upgrade but still...some challenge won legendary weapons this time around would be nice
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    NG likes to dangle a box in front and tease us with it! :wink:
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,747
    That's what she said.
    Jenngl2wannabesbfKyrus
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    Not rubbing it in, just to show it is out there, I have found 10 pieces of 24 gear between the distance and crates since the update.
    Jenng
  • l2wannabel2wannabe Member Posts: 546
    @jester...that had to be said...lol
    jester
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,369
    @metal I wasn't being salty at you, but at NG. Good vibes pal.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    afroponix
  • l2wannabel2wannabe Member Posts: 546

If you're looking for legendary gear, play THE DISTANCE... No gamble, guaranteed legend :-)

That suggestion is only useful if you can get far enough in hard mode on the distance to earn the legendary equipment. There should also be a reasonable chance for lower level players to earn legendary rewards in other ways. Am I wrong?
  • aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    @l2wannabe honestly, I think it’s less important for lower level players to get legendary gear. I’m not at max level yet, but I know there’s nothing more annoying than getting an awesome legendary weapon only to be ready to upgrade to your next level already. Epic gear has served me well, and I’m much less salty about scrapping an upgraded Epic weapon for XP after I’ve leveled up my guys.
    Mischa
    @Troublemaker No worries man I don’t get salty at anyone here, I know it’s just an app game I really was hoping NG replied if they did nerf it some, but I’m moving on no biggy, thx for all the funny responses though
    Troublemaker
    @Metal,
    I found a yellow (Legendary?) assault rifle, but does this also prove your point?

Concordia

TroublemakersbfDavid_H79
  • haydenfisherhaydenfisher Member Posts: 66
    Pro tip