The epic triumvirate weapons to win/Easter & April fools day in one:

So it’s my opinion that when we all find out who wins (jesus,Tara, or Rufus) and we are to receive the epic weapons they may actually give us legendary weapons. I gleaned this prediction from today’s in game news post and how won’t hey hint at April fools falling on or near this even and the wording of the in game news.

“A surprise”
Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
Mischa

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Remember what Daryl taught you: be careful what you wish for.
    SCBMAJadenromeoMischa
  • RbredtRbredt Member Posts: 70
    I bet the surprise will be giving us all 3epic weapons, regardless of who wins.

But beavh life is only 10/13 Tara kills. Try Coming to Alexandria, infinite spawn.
    JenngDLich
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Rbredt said:

I bet the surprise will be giving us all 3epic weapons, regardless of who wins.

But beavh life is only 10/13 Tara kills. Try Coming to Alexandria, infinite spawn.

Naw, we've posted video even, beach life can be infinite. At some point all they have to do is hit end turn all day long. Rufus is at a disadvantage because he has no 1 gas mission.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

DLichJaden
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530

Rufus is at a disadvantage because he has no 1 gas mission.

Good call. I herby announce Rufus given 5x as many votes to make up for this unfair justice. :trollface:

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Governator
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503

HAH! I can’t believe I pretty much guessed right....friggin knew it when they said “a surprise” in today’s earlier news post.
    xbamfxDavid_H79
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,167
    I think it’s awesome that they not only made it a legendary drop but also added an armor as well to the class hero that wins! Let’s get those kills everyone!!!!!
    David_H79MadPuppyMischaJaden
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @afroponix
    Didn't see this thread till this morning.
    I had the same thought and posted in another thread. Not sure who posted first, nevertheless, good prediction!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,099
    In order to get level 24 legendary equipment's, I have upgraded assault and warrior to level 24. Now waiting for enough tokens to upgrade my shooter. Would end up getting either shooter or warrior weapon. Rufus, bye bye to portable walker barbeque kit
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Gonna repeat this PSA since there are multiple threads on this topic and interest will be higher for a Legendary weapon than an Epic - community reward will most likely be at the level of your highest survivor in that class, so if you are in the process of leveling survivors, you may want an assault, shooter and warrior at your available max level in order to get the most benefit from whichever weapon wins.
    Jenng
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 320
    Another part I'm wondering about is the portion where the more recent news states that a special, and requested, herofest call will be available April 1st through April 2nd. Dare I say , ICELS maybe?
    jrodrf2 said:

Another part I'm wondering about is the portion where the more recent news states that a special, and requested, herofest call will be available April 1st through April 2nd. Dare I say , ICELS maybe?

iCELS is the home of the internationally recognized UMass Medical School Standardized Patient Program. .??.

What the Bleeep is ICELS?
    Concordia

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,186
    Something religious I'm sure. Try Father Gabriel.
    psychwolfJenng
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    @ShadowaceAz - A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, there were increased chance of epic & legendary survivor Events. Back before the game dynamics shifted heavily towards Heroes and a token-upgrade system
    bladgierJenng
    Increased Chances Epic Legendary Survivors.
    ICELS. Aha!
    Even a fish can learn.. eventually.
    Thanks bro!
    Concordia

• afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    Movado said:

@ShadowaceAz - A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, there were increased chance of epic & legendary survivor Events. Back before the game dynamics shifted heavily towards Heroes and a token-upgrade system

I miss those times...getting me all misty eyed
    Jenng