Talking DeadCommunity Event

I guess we know who was correct on the guessing of the extra special secret surprise....... (not me but one of ya’s mentioned it) ....... the winning weapon could be legendary! With a bonus armor of the same class. Let the games continue!

mack22SCBMAsbfJayZSPC_TORRESanthony172ZettebigbeanoromeoxbamfxDavid_H79TJSDoTakMischaJadenTHCross

Comments

• SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 569
    edited March 2018
    Any idea what’s the lvl of weapon? Same as highest survivor level or class level?

Edited to tag @Kaz @Shteevie
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    i believe so. @Steeboon what are you doing in my country? u ruining my race to the top in indonesia
    Jenng
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,167
    Amazing! Let’s KILL!
    Jenng
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 569
    > @romeo said:
    > i believe so. @Steeboon what are you doing in my country? u ruining my race to the top in indonesia

Not sure why my name is still showing up, probably the cache is not reset yet on NG servers. I am in Macau since 1 week ago.
    romeo
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,908
    If this turns into the Marry, Kill, Screw game, Rufus dies each time regardless of gender. :lol:
    DoTakDodkongJenngSPC_TORRES
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,099
    I was focusing on upgrading my A Team to level 24.

I changed my strategy after reading the notification. Now upgrading my warrior and collecting the requisite Exp for upgrading my shooter. Lets hope the community gets 38 million.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    JenngSPC_TORRES
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    go community :smiley:
    KazJenng
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    zeeblack said:

I was focusing on upgrading my A Team to level 24.

I changed my strategy after reading the notification. Now upgrading my warrior and collecting the requisite Exp for upgrading my shooter. Lets hope the community gets 38 million.

Your A team doesn't include a shooter?

Maybe I'm unusual in that my ranged A team is always an Assault, Hunter, Shooter unless the weekly bonus/maps really benefit a particular class substantially
    My melee A team is usually Warrior and 2 scouts. Sometimes a bruiser, but that's more situational.

My Jesus is upgrading now, and I'll have weapon rewards covered for this event. Then Scout and Bruiser to have one of each class at 24.

Jenng
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Mabiki said:

In the past the weapon level has always been the same as highest survivor level of that class. If this community gift is the same, then flamethrower would be at highest assault level, pistol at highest shooter level, or sword at highest warrior level.

This is correct! Thanks @Maibiki
    JenngPutchuco
  • ray5545ray5545 Member Posts: 152
    If we all managed to achieve the tier 3,are we going to get all 3 leg weapons?
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,465
    Also, usually there’s almost a week to collect the item(s), so it’s probably not a huge deal if you’re not upgraded yet...
    SPC_TORRESGovernator
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    It's going to be an "epic" april fools joke.