energy we buy with TG stack with 24 hour bonus?

warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
which means when bonus ends i can have maybe 27 + 20 +20 +20 or something like that???

thx in advance,

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Yes
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    @warlordf yup! Any gas from the tg store or daily quests while you're on a booster will be there for you afterwards.
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    thx!
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    How does it work if you are on 0 gas with a limit of 23. If I purchase 20 fuel while I'm at 0, will my total only go up to 23 or will it be 43 assuming that I wait long enough and don't play any missions? I'm assuming it will only go up to 23.
    Black Labs Matter.
    PigBenis said:

How does it work if you are on 0 gas with a limit of 23. If I purchase 20 fuel while I'm at 0, will my total only go up to 23 or will it be 43 assuming that I wait long enough and don't play any missions? I'm assuming it will only go up to 23.

If you're on 0 gas and you buy 20 gas you'd be at 20 gas. ;)
    If you're on a 24hr booster you wouldn't be at 0 gas, so if you buy 20 gas while on a booster(gas max is usually 23) you'd have 43 gas when you come off booster.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    psychwolf
    edited March 2018
    That's what I thought. I haven't used the booster yet. Kinda burnt out from the game and not playing much right now. The event seems extremely weak. Not really that useful. I can have all of the gas I want but for what? The Challenge missions? I'm already so high that nearly every level requires hospital time where I'd generate enough gas to play another mission, only to return to the hospital to rinse and repeat. Or I could play the Distance twice, but not going to at 400 gold reset price. Or I could farm TG from Outpost missions to use on Tuesday to purchase a piece of equipment with unknown traits only to toss it out because nearly all of the time it is shit.
    Black Labs Matter.
    jimmorrison369StoneColdAwneme
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    If you are at zero gas when you start 24hr gas it is my understanding you will be at zero gas when 24hr ends unless you buy gas in trade goods shop or get them in after mission crates or the cinema...

Your mission car will stop making gas til the 24hr ends then it will start back up...
    @Kaz does that sound right?
    I believe that is incorrect. I believe if you start the 24 hour gas at any level below your max capacity, your mission car will generate fuel up to your max during that time and you will be at max capacity when the 24 hour gas expires. I believe I've seen it work this way at least twice from experience.

I think the main change that they made to the 24 hour gas is that now if you are on the 24 hour gas, any fuel you obtain through purchases, daily rewards, or crates (they may have eliminated fuel rewards from post mission crates when you are on 24 hour gas...not sure) will be added to your max. Previously it was discarded I believe while you were on the 24 hour gas.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,909

If you are at zero gas when you start 24hr gas it is my understanding you will be at zero gas when 24hr ends unless you buy gas in trade goods shop or get them in after mission crates or the cinema...

Your mission car will stop making gas til the 24hr ends then it will start back up...

@Kaz does that sound right?

I'm not sure what happened to the thread about this, but this image is what I posted... From everything I have read, your tank will be full at the end of the booster because gas refills in the background and you'll have the gas you bought in the TG Shop added on top. :smile:

On a side note, you won't get gas in reward crates because that gets turned off while you are playing with the Gas Boost.

TJS
    edited March 2018

When you finish a 24hr fuel booster you will end with full gas regardless of what gas you had when starting the booster. If you purchase gas from TG shop or from quest rewards during while on a booster that gas will go on top of your max when booster ends. eg; Your max gas is 29, you purchase 8 gas from TG shop while on booster, booster ends and you have 37 gas.
    PigBenis said:

.......(they may have eliminated fuel rewards from post mission crates when you are on 24 hour gas...not sure) .

Yes gas is removed from crate rewards. Gas will still show in the after mission crates drop rates chart but is actually replaced with XP.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    PigBenis
    Good to know what it's replaced with in post mission crates. Thanks.
    Black Labs Matter.
    TJS
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    As soon as you use a boost your tank is at max capacity.
    For example you are at 0 gas and buy a booster, at that moment your mission car is at its max capacity.
    GovernatorTJS
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Cool beans:) gassy beans,)~
    psychwolf