Has this happened to you? Possible bug with a toon misfire or failure to fire on a random basis.

CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
So...this has happened randomly to me and some of my guildmates.

I will line up a toon and attack usually with an assault and either a tiny spark or nothing at all happens...no normal firing spread...no damage notification or anything and the walkers turn starts quickly usually right in to a struggle with my toon.

A guildmate described it as firing through a walker and causing no damage.

@Kaz @Shteevie or anybody else seen, heard about and or have had it happen to them?

It is completely random...

Has this happened to you? Possible bug with a toon misfire or failure to fire on a random basis. 11 votes

Yes
27%
DjinnCBgaming1969StoneColdAwneme 3 votes
No
63%
TheCrabMabikibigbeanoADPaqRealClareBShadowaceAzBelgarath 7 votes
Maybe
0%
I haven't payed that close attention but I have had a attack put me in struggle when it shouldn't have...
9%
Mischa 1 vote

Comments

• jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 320
    I have experienced a visual bug where both of the following occur together to result in this effect:
    1) The toon in question is the last one to attack
    2) A walker struggles with a toon immediately following the attack
    However, in this situation, the walker does get hit and the HP bar does go down. It's just that the shooting animation gets skipped. Not a big deal, really. Just a glitch.
    zivaoliviaFirekidbladgierShadowaceAz
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,108
    It's just how the game works. Not sure if it's even a bug/glitch because you do actually get the attack done with its damage, you just can't see the whole animation.

Survivor seems like it's aiming without making an attack and then gets into struggle but actually every time that attack does deal it's damage to the walker.
    ShadowaceAz