No advertising

KwansaKwansa Member Posts: 58
@Kaz Hi maybe you can help me. I have a new member in my guild. Player level 13 council level 6. He asked me when he is able to watch adverts. He hasn't the video tower and can't watch adverts after missons. I can't remember my early times when it was possible. Thanks for your support.

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 2,606
    @Kwansa are you on Android or iOS?
    You probably just need to reset Advertising ID

iOS

descensus in cuniculi cavum
    vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
  • KwansaKwansa Member Posts: 58
    Hi @ShadowaceAz thanks for your fast reply. He plays on IPhone 8. We tried your solution but it seems that it is not the problem.
    @Kwansa
    Make sure "limit advertising is off"
    Like here;

iOS defaults it to ON now.
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,318
    Same thing is happening to me. NG claims it's regional venders and not them...
    Yes @CBgaming1969 however for a lot of people these steps fix it. We just walked a guild mate through as well as others you've seen in the forums, which is why we are suggesting people try these before telling them to put in a ticket.
    DEADITE_HUNTER
    I agree @ShadowaceAz
    But the more tickets...the better chance they will fix this perhaps bug in a future update...
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 872
    I too haven't gotten any cinema stuff today at all.
    edited April 2
    Mine has been off most of the time as well as no after mission video's for over a week now!!!

An the powers that be don't seem to care!! Just another diminished reward to make you love playing even more...

I feel your pain and it is shared...
    Hey @ShadowaceAz to switch off limit advertising seems to be the solution. Now he can watch the vids and is happy about the extra crates.
    @Kwansa Awesome!

I'm glad to hear I'm not absolutely useless. The switching on is a default setting in iOS now. Updates tend to trigger it for many people. Took me almost 3 months to figure it out, that why I added it to me 'check this' list.
    Thanks again @ShadowaceAz. And by the way you are absolutely not useless
    ShadowaceAzJaden_Lily_
  • ChivoHuntrChivoHuntr Member Posts: 23
    I've tried all the above and still no ads
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,852
    @ChivoHuntr when did you start playing the game?
  • ChivoHuntrChivoHuntr Member Posts: 23
    @David_H79 today is day 8 and my ads started working. I think it's safe to say give it a week and add should work, if not than reset your ad ID, thank you all for the help.
    David_H79CBgaming1969ShadowaceAzKwansa
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 472
    Having this issue for many hours now (6?). No ads showing up on tv tower and no post mission ads to open crates 4-6. Sucks because I've seen quite a few gold but not willing to spend 25 gold on them.
    Black Labs Matter.
    jim73
  • jim73jim73 Member Posts: 2
    Same issue since last night.
  • msrebeccamsrebecca Member Posts: 39
    I've been having this problem off n on lately...if I log in n if it doesn't show videos...I log out...clear my cache n reset ad id n try again...had to do it a few times yesterday...had to find ads under google services to reset...I'm on an android phone
  • AsmerillionAsmerillion Member Posts: 1
    Hello all. I recently started to play and I had the same problem, no ads, no theater. I changed the ID, as it is indicated in the post above, it did not help. Until my Council reached the level 7, then the ads after mission appeared, theater also. So if you're just starting, it's my advice: be patient :)
    Thanks for tossing in on the help info @Asmerillion

Also just so you know if anyone asks there is like a 7-10 wait before the ads will begin according to ZBot. Nothing players do in resting/clearing/purging will affect that time.

Glad as a popsicle in the mouth of a child that yours is all good.

Hunter silently, kill quickly!