Teeming Graveyard huh?

So... Tell us more please @Kaz... Is this a revamp from that old map set?

Seems like a welcomed thing.
::
Mavericks Guild Family
CBgaming1969kiwinz7

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Last played 9.11.16
    Many freeman, if I remember right
    DoTakJenngMattOfEarth
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 261
    Anybody have any screenshots from it? Didn’t see it on the Wordpress site.
    TJS
  • ReggieGRReggieGR Member Posts: 84
    Old YouTube video has three of the scenarios at lvl3
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    I bet Teeming is new...
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,242
    I recall every mission had Freeman as enemies, and one mission had a guy opening a crate you had to protect him... That last one was hard. He died so easily. This should be fun.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    DoTakJenngkiwinz7romeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,242
    Not just Freeman, ranged Freeman... That liked to take cover.

**rubs hands together**

BRING IT ON

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    romeo
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    freemen? how boring
    kiwinz7
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,966
    Teeming Graveyard

So when you look up the word teeming.... yeah that is not a word I like paired with Graveyard and surely not with Freeman

Teeming
    adjective
    abounding or swarming with something, as with people

BelgarathDoTakJenng
    edited April 2018
    WOW @DoTak never played those maps...looks fun except for the itchy, twitchy, witchy and glitchy freeman....

Thanks for the post...

Definitely going break out my sniper gear from outpost defense...
    DoTak
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    I feel like this one was just called "The Graveyard" back in infinitely repeatable map days ..
    1Risbigbeano
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    edited April 2018
    oops, was trying to do a small edit and my post went into Vanilla limbo

can a mod bring it back?

@David_H79
    @MadPuppy

edit: thank you!
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,430
    I personally requested old Challenges to be refreshed. Have high hopes for this one.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    zivaoliviabigbeanoATLAS-Z
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,528
    I'm looking forward to it but after many months of scrapping anything instantly at the sight of sniper harness or bullet proof I've a feeling I'm going to be woefully unprepared :lol:
    pradi
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 348
    ^^^me too
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    Looks like another low star count event boring time for same real gaming.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,610
    Can @mobbie have a really easy challenge set so that everyone can get a million stars that definitely equates to more fun!
    BoukephalosI_Am_PsychoATLAS-Z
    edited April 2018
    Firekid said:

Can @mobbie have a really easy challenge set so that everyone can get a million stars that definitely equates to more fun!

Getting less then 800 stars at level 28s is not fun when you just got to level 22 and Ng has fucked drop rates for gear. After that new update..
    Firekid
    Kaz said:

We haven't changed it much other than escalating it to higher difficulties.

There are two missions there that you guys must be extra careful because the objective is a bit different from what you are used to seeing in a challenge mission.

In "Preventive Measures", you have to kill all the Freemen, but one particular dude is trying to open a gate. If he manages to open it, more Freemen will come and then you'll have to kill them all to win. If you kill him before he opens it, then you can go straight to the exit area. A charged bruiser will definitely buy you more time there if needed.

And, if you manage to kill all the Freemen, but want to farm a bit more, you can open the gate yourself and kill those dudes. But be prepared for that!

In "Helping Hand" you must protect one guy opening a box during 4 turns. If you manage to do it, then the exit area will lit and you win. If the guy you must protect dies, you fail. This civilian will also get stronger as the difficulty increases, so he's prepared to take some hits.

And remember, overwatch is your friend! :wink:

I'll give the players some tips in the news to make them aware of the different situations, but I guess it would be nice if you guys create a strategy guide for this Challenge Set so I can link it to the news message. What do you think? :)

sounds okay leys hope dont only get level 24 gear at lvl 61
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,610
    If your only getting 800 stars with level 22 survivors you just need to get good...
    I_Am_PsychoATLAS-Zromeo
    Thank you @Kaz for those helpful hints!!!
    edited April 2018
    Firekid said:

If your only getting 800 stars with level 22 survivors you just need to get good...

Cant get good when you still have level 23 maxed gear...and gear drops are level 24. cant do much when NG made Xp %66 on a dam gear run so anything else? Oh also waste of trade goods for high % weapon with trash stats.
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    edited April 2018
    seems soooo long ago...and that picture @ray5545 brings back the traumatic memories of how your challenge score was influenced by how lucky you were with Daily Quest stars...

Hopefully we get the Suburbs next...I think it was Dumpsters that was always interesting...where you had to open the fence and get to the exit on a small map while praying the Walkers attacked the freemen?

Edit: then bring back the Factory so I can have traumatic flashbacks of losing my first ever Epic Assault when The Chase was Deadly...
    Japes87ray5545ATLAS-Zpradi
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    Thank you @DoTak
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    DoTak