TG Shop item?

@Kaz Is it still supposed to be Warrior Week in the TG shop? Since last Wednesday, I've had the same 12.5K Legendary Katana at every refresh. This seems...wrong. Now that it's Morgan/Bruiser week, should we not be getting Bruiser stuff??
anthony172anderfm12mimica

Comments

• I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    It will probably be different when it next restocks.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Nope.

Is everyone still getting Warrior stuff? WHat gives?

tabernac
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    I'm also getting just Warrior gear still. Last refresh was about an hour ago.
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    I too am still getting warrior gear even after the latest refresh. Was surprised yesterday when it wasn’t hunter when we were on a hunter bonus (yesterday was the first time in a long time I had even really looked as I hadn’t upgraded my armory until Saturday). What gives @Kaz
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    u-oh. Thanks for the warning, guys!
    This is going to be changed tomorrow after 12:00 UTC, so maybe there'll be a couple restocks with warrior gear still.
    @Kaz Cool. Was last week supposed to be all Warrior Gear too? Or was it supposed to change based on whose class event it was that day?

If so, how am I the first one to notice this after 6 days -_-

@Kaz Cool. Was last week supposed to be all Warrior Gear too? Or was it supposed to change based on whose class event it was that day?

If so, how am I the first one to notice this after 6 days -_-

Haha, no worries. And yes, it was supposed to be only warrior gear last week as Jesus was the featured hero in the previous Season Mission. So it was a secret Jesus Week, but we've combined that with the Talking Dead event.
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    @Kaz - me don’t like secrets. But thanks for the quick response (and yes everyone, I meant shooter not hunter above)
    Kaz
    @Kaz I just logged in (after 12 utc) and my first TG shop was again a warrior weapon. No TG Tuesday, no bruiser items, just a lone warrior weapon.

What do I do? Getting frustrated, and support just wrote back a generic answer.

@Kaz I just logged in (after 12 utc) and my first TG shop was again a warrior weapon. No TG Tuesday, no bruiser items, just a lone warrior weapon.

What do I do? Getting frustrated, and support just wrote back a generic answer.

It's already in the game, so you should see something different in your Trade Goods Shop after a restock!
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,965
    edited April 2018
    Maybe, just maybe NG

Would do right buy this "extended" warrior trade good shop bug feature
    And discount some bruiser stuff.

General_Quatre
    Even if it works at next restock, we still lost a full day of bruiser gear and at least one TG Tuesday deal.
    SPC_TORRES
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    My TG Tuesday didn't work either. I logged in after the usual 8am EST. No biggie, just fyi. I never but them anyways, they all come with bulletproof.