Include Fear characters!

I know there was an April fool's joke about a cross over,but I think as the shows are actually crossing over it would be good to include some FTWD characters.
anthony172TimboskiJayZTJSekimhclewTripodbigbeanoGovernatorGuapoCaptainslayermimicaJackBauerGeneral_PainPigBenisJadenpradi

Comments

• anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    > @marie1980 said:
    > I know there was an April fool's joke about a cross over,but I think as the shows are actually crossing over it would be good to include some FTWD characters.

That would be awesome. I'd love if I see Madison or Nick.
    marie1980bigbeanoGovernatorJackBauer
  • marie1980marie1980 Member Posts: 137
    I think Nick should have charge ability of invisibility, maybe a bit daft LOL ☺
    anthony172TJS
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    Madison with hammer...perfect scout...lol
    marie1980kamilowaty
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    They own both so why not?
    marie1980anthony172TimboskiGovernatorCaptainslayerbigbeano

I lost interest in FTWD after the second season. I think I would feed them to the walkers in The Distance if we ever got them in the game. :neutral:

That's a shame you feel that way,you should of stuck round for season 3 and season 4 looks awesome.
    ekimhclewGovernatoranthony172atrainofficial

I lost interest in FTWD after the second season. I think I would feed them to the walkers in The Distance if we ever got them in the game. :neutral:

If you lost interest in a build up what was happing at the very start. How did u live first 3 shit seasons? of walking dead Lol.
    marie1980bigbeanoGovernatorxbamfxKyrus
    Fear the walking dead is an awesome serie. Hope they add some characters of the serie.
    marie1980bigbeano
    > @Governator said:
    > I lost interest in FTWD after the second season. I think I would feed them to the walkers in The Distance if we ever got them in the game. :neutral:

Well its your opinion and i respect it. But i wouldn't say that until I see what traits they will have.
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 978
    @Governator I’m sorry bro I have to disagree with you, fear is on the rise big time. I would strongly encourage you to go back and give it another shot! Season 3 was awesome and 4 looks like it has tremendous promise.
    anthony172Trinity1706Governator
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 284
    Please do!!! And use the actors voices in the Season Missions (Just like the first few tutorial levels used Norman Reedus' voice) for the actual dialogue!!!!!
    marie1980anthony172
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I'm opposed to adding Fear characters to this game on principle, unless it means they stop adding characters from the original TWD. And I'm pretty sure that was an April Fools Day joke.

Fear has gotten better though, and if the writing improves, it's possible it could exceed the original in quality for Season 4. Part of that is improvement in Fear, and IMO, decline in the original during the last 2 seasons. Charlie Udder helped Fear tremendously. And killing off a bunch of extraneous characters was probably a good move too. If Morgan is showing up in Season 4, then Lennie James' magic just might make it click this year.
    xbamfxTripodJaden
    No need for that sarcasm
    bigbeanoTripodBoukephalosCarl_s_Hat
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732

In update 3.0 please include 30 new heroes (3.0 you get me). This way we will have so many heroes the hero week and fest will become obsolete and I will never be able to upgrade Sasha and Broham.

But it will be a good change for the better because it will make people quit the game.

If you're trolling for disagrees, I'll oblige.

If not trolling, perhaps something is lost in translation. Surely you don't want people to quit the game? You're the most excitable content creator NG has. Why would you adopt the language of the Haters? If it's irony, it should be made more clear.
    edited April 2018
    Let's be real here we need more heroes 4 out of how many? are useable...
    Captainslayermarie1980
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    @mobbie there are alot more than 3 that are useful glenn, maggie and governor for farming, abe, sasha, jesus, rufus, morgan, michonne and rosita can all be useful.
    P.s the reason these and other are less useful is because there are so many show characters diluting the token pool and making it harder to upgrade them to compete with our regular survivors.
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    DBonesBoukephalos
    edited April 2018

@mobbie there are alot more than 3 that are useful glenn, maggie and governor for farming, abe, sasha, jesus, rufus, morgan, michonne and rosita can all be useful.

P.s the reason these and other are less useful is because there are so many show characters diluting the token pool and making it harder to upgrade them to compete with our regular survivors.

we walking about high RS levels ones you said are farming toons dont count.

Useful ppl abe sasha mich morgan
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    edited April 2018
    I'd use a Salazar Shooter.
    Also , FTWD passed TWD for me last season , I'm genuinely enjoying that show .. Since they crossed over with Morgan , I would be fine with adding a couple of heroes from that show . Disclaimer, only at the tradeoff of adding more TWD characters if the heroes will be diluted further either way
    anthony172marie1980
    If too many heroes is the problem I think maybe we should have the choice to keep them or not,I have some I hardly ever use and would prefer to bin them and just have ones I need,so if Fear characters did arrive then it's up to the gamer to except or not.
    RoadRash
  • T_storm69T_storm69 Member Posts: 49
    My responce to adding any new heroes will always be Nnnnnoooooooo. Unless they are already legendary. Full 5 stars. Half the cost to upgrade. And the free call is the 15 radio. Then I'm all in. Better yet, make a fear the walking dead. Stand alone game!!
    CaptainslayerBoukephalosRoadRashChivoHuntr
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @Mabiki

Thanks bro! I copied that, I underestimated Morgan until this challenge! I only wish I had been able to upgrade his traits before this last week. He became my go to guy this challenge when a guild mate recommended I try using him as lead. All of a suggestion I was getting full charge abilities in a heartbeat with all the shots flinging as they were.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Boukephalos
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    We already have a fear the walking dead hero. That's Morgan we should leave it at that.. We need time to fully upgrade the Heros that we have. Unless the two shows come together as one then we should leave it as is.
    1RisTripodGovernatorShadowaceAz
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 175
    I am not anti-heroes as I am learning all the time how to use them more and more (wow Morgan is useful!). And I like FTWD. But I would not want FTWD heroes in this game. There are other folks in TWD that I would like to see added first (including some who are no longer with us - yes Shane please). And Simon. We need Simon.
    #Andrea#Shane ;)
    bigbeano