Spring radio burn results and dilemma

kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
edited April 2018 in Strategy Discussion
Welcome

From the left on screenshots you may see my main survivor, lets say representant of class.Most of them dont have luck to be "unicorn" but they are very solid and serve me well.Out of boredom I have used my radios today, cause I couldnt resist urge to get something new lol.I added tokens here and there and "made" few new survivors, legendary ones on the right side of screenshots.Who is worth investment and pink levels?

PS.I have my opinion but I like hearing others.Im sure that some of them may add something new to my gameplay.

Greetings

Comments

• kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    edited April 2018
    Bump.Does anyone can help me?
    My biggest doubts here:
    a)assaults - level both Tony and Monica or maybe just one of them, maybe trash Victor for tokens?
    b)shooters - Alice, shooter without marksman and sure shot, usage on higher 5+ rsl, maybe build around dmg+dmg res+hp
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Your primary team is pretty nice.
    It's always good to have a secondary team and all the ones you have are good. I'd atleast level them up.

Your second scout is the nicest.

Primary Shooter is by far the best. Other are worth keeping but invest more in your primary. She's awesome!

I'm not a huge fan of revenge but it's growing on me. Tony is a nice Assult. I'd probably keep hunting for better. Victor is nice, would be great to have luck.

Both your bruisers are nice. Each have their own benefits. Neither are unicorns but still pretty nice and worth keeping.

Just my opinion.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    kamilowaty
    Thx for answer! Didnt expect suggestion to pump one of my primaries even more cause I had idea to make them "placeholders"(with universal traits) before I get unicorn of each class.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @kamilowaty

I'd love to offer a suggestion, but I built my team up to 20's and 19's only to be told I should stop adding tokens to just about everyone I've used so far. So it would appear I'm a very bad judge of traits.

I would have to say "What works best for others may not fit your play style" however @TJS @DLich and many others who have gotten to EndGamers status have some brilliant survivors though I often hear them saying they also have not yet gotten unicorns in some classes.

That being said, I wouldn't trash anyone of the ones shown. At least not for awhile, I trashed some of mine on recommendation and now I cannot proceed very far in Distance Hard mode because I don't have enough bodies anymore.

My advice would be to keep what you have and work on getting a couple at 1, 2 or even 3 Star Pink before continuing to upgrade. That way you have the +ASL to survive while you keep waiting for the perfect survivors.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

kamilowatyatty_ayris2m
    edited April 2018
    My team is 20's also!Still dont have good enough equipment to jump on 21 :/ Thx for advice man!
    PS.Im still strugglin who should take priority with tokens - Tony or Monica.I cant level both at the same time :/
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @kamilowaty

I'd jump on Monica (wait, that sounded bad).

  ok, I'd take Monica up myself. The reason is she can do more damage when charged and Tony would have better chance on damage while standing still.

  I failed miserably with using defensive stance.

  just so you can make your own informed decision, have you read this page?
    https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/what-traits-should-i-be-looking-for/
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Yeah, that page is really usefull.Actually before I have started game, I read it lol :)
    Both assaults tempting me cause of different utility :) I had idea to make someone more def (Tony) or att (Monica) oriented but Im worry its a waste of time.
  • iamedgeiamedge Member Posts: 67
    I would pink MeL and Tony.
    kamilowaty
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501

Bump.Does anyone can help me?
    My biggest doubts here:
    a)assaults - level both Tony and Monica or maybe just one of them, maybe trash Victor for tokens?
    b)shooters - Alice, shooter without marksman and sure shot, usage on higher 5+ rsl, maybe build around dmg+dmg res+hp

My opinion;

a) Level your Assults up but I wouldn't invest more tokens. Keep hunting for better. Definitely don't scrap Victor, he's ok and the return for scrapping a pink star survivor isn't worth it.

b) Your primary Shooter 'Tess' is awesome. Sure level up your others, Alice is ok and the other has potential but I'd be investing in Tess to make her double or triple pink.

All depends on your playing style. Everyone has different likes and dislikes and each trait has there benefits, some more often than others.
    Goodluck with whatever you choose to do. My strongest suggest is to make your choices off your style and preferences. Goodluck within your game!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    edited April 2018
    I have decided to level up Tony, mainly cause of luck and optional revenge/charge point gain on higher rsl levels.He should work fine with Sasha and Abe as my best heroes.I wont trash Monica, I feel that may be bad choice.She just wont be my priority next months.
    About shooters..Im tempting to check Phils 5th trait, if I get ruthless then Im set with good glass cannon.If not, im focusing on Tess.Alice should be my 2nd shooter then by default lol. Keep surviving!
    TJS