Weekend event Friday the 13th

Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,497

Comments

  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    It was my grandmother :D :D :D
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Pain Walkeranthony172
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    The herd needs an overhaul. I know I'm not forced to open the game every 30 minutes but in order to take advantage of the event I feel like I must be glued to the game or at least every 30 minutes then burn up the gas i just at collected or else I lose more in production then what I gained from the herd.

    I know I can't be the only one that feels like the herd is more of a ball and chain now then an event. It wouldn't be so bad if players could go a hour before logging in. I think I saw it posted once that the server wouldn't be able to handle 60 walkers at everyone's wall. Well maybe you could do one walker every 2 minutes but double the rewards of each walkers.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,192
    > @Shut_Up said:
    > The herd needs an overhaul. I know I'm not forced to open the game every 30 minutes but in order to take advantage of the event I feel like I must be glued to the game or at least every 30 minutes then burn up the gas i just at collected or else I lose more in production then what I gained from the herd.
    >
    > I know I can't be the only one that feels like the herd is more of a ball and chain now then an event. It wouldn't be so bad if players could go a hour before logging in. I think I saw it posted once that the server wouldn't be able to handle 60 walkers at everyone's wall. Well maybe you could do one walker every 2 minutes but double the rewards of each walkers.

    You could make the same argument about 1 min gas and no one is calling for that to be changed :wink:
    aaxt555anthony172Kratos
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited April 2018
    > @WellyLuga said:

    > You could make the same argument about 1 min gas and no one is calling for that to be changed :wink:

    No no no. 1 minute gas is completely different because you don't have to log in every minute to get the gas. Do you see how that is different? Not just different but very different. Also 1 minute gas gives out much more gas than the wall walkers. I can see how at first someone may think the same argument could be made but when you dive deep and fully understand what's going on you will see the many differences including others I haven't listed.
  • aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    @Shut_Up how is it different? Your gas is full every half hour, and you have to login and play or that gas gets wasted.
    TJSKratosShadowaceAzJayZ
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited April 2018
    aaxt555 said:

    @Shut_Up how is it different? Your gas is full every half hour, and you have to login and play or that gas gets wasted.

    Taking it a step further, I assume you (they/him/her/whatever) log in every hour to get the 4 cinema ads and the 4 extra boxes on mission end? Because if not, that is some seriously wasted potential.

    24/7/365.2425 if you miss an hour or two during the night, that's a potential major loss.

    8765.82 hours in a Mean Year is saying you have just over 70,126 crates if you don't miss any. Just think how many wasted crates you have in a year because you sleep, go out and have a life, work, et cetera.

    Obviously @DLich is more than invited to correct my math/logic is I made a mistake :smile:
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,192
    aaxt555 said:

    @Shut_Up how is it different? Your gas is full every half hour, and you have to login and play or that gas gets wasted.

    @Shut_Up This was the point that I was making.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited April 2018
    I don't know why a couple of people don't understand that you don't have to do anything for one minute gas yet for the herd you have to log in and collect? It's not just about being stuck on 29. Also, there is so much gas from one minute gas that it doesn't matter if it stops your production because you are getting 900% more gas than normal. These are just a couple of the many differences. Never mind the fact that it every wall walker DOES NOT carries gas it's more like 1 in 4 so to get the same amount of gas as 1 minute gas means you have to log in once every 30 minutes roughly 4 times to achieve the same amount of gas so that's 2 hours versus 29 minutes. 2 people are stuck on 29 and it's so much more than that.

    Both of you please stopping tagging me posts. You don't have to like my opinion of the herd and it really doesn't matter to me if you do or don't. I didn't come here to argue with 2 people I don't know. I'm not going to fall for not any traps. I posted my opinion and that's that. I'm sure I'm not the only player who feels the herd can add to the grind.
    BoukephalosKyrus
  • ChivoHuntrChivoHuntr Member Posts: 23
    I like the herd.
    ShadowaceAz
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,192
    I won't tag you since you asked nicely, but no one is trying to argue :lol:

    As you put, there's a difference between arguing and people stating differing opinions. Personally, I don't like having a full tank of gas since it feels wasted. All we were doing was making comparisons between the two events since in both you need to log in every 30 minutes to make the most of it.
    JayZ
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    edited April 2018
    Shut_Up said:


    I didn't come here to argue with 2 people I don't know..





    anthony172bigbeano
Sign In or Register to comment.