Where are my 3 reward crates

YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 121
It won’t let me post this in game issues or bugs and glitches....

Since the last update...whenever I watch a video after a challenge - for 3 extra boxes I never get them.
The screen changes from free to 25 gold and all u can press is continue. Then the advert comes on you watch it and I get nothing... really annoying
Running on iPhone se
Please help !!!
Fingerfood

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @ShadowaceAz
    Might have some advice.
    or
    @zbot may be able to help and be able to move your thread to operate section.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,385
    Moved to game issues.

@YorkshireSteve welcome to the forum! When that happens, just exit out of the game and restart it, most of the time you will be able to get the 3 reward crates.

Also try the tips listed here.

If that doesn't work, please contact in game support, click settings (gear icon), help, contact us.

TJS
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    And then next round you get 6 crates to open. It has happened to me many times, I'm in Android. The video actually wants to start, but it stops after a second or two.

It's annoying I agree, you miss that gold crate this time and you get 6 normal crates on the next one....
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    @YorkshireSteve when that happens don't hit continue, just hit close all open apps on your phone and then reopen game and you will either get the free3 or be able rewatch the video for the free3 then get the 3...
  • dmar310dmar310 Member Posts: 83
    It's happening with me too. It seems to always happen with the Gillette Clear Gel ad. This happening with the boxes at the end of a mission, not the camp tower.

Restarting game doesn't help. And even if it did, we shouldn't have to restart the game every time we watch an ad to get unlocks.