Timboskiromeo
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Just going with Jealous!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Governatorromeorustynail
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    lvl 68 and 57 survivors and its your first time?im lvl 66 with lvl 22 survivors and have completed it almost all exept the last mission...maybe you have to work more on your strategy
    WellyLugaanderfm12TJSanthony172aaxt555SCBMAkamilowatyxbamfxSerpwrinkled_bagbigbeanonaterator_WTAromeoTripodKyrusrustynail
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    @Metal congratulations.
    TJSSCBMAbigbeano
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    > @donald6283 said:
    > lvl 68 and 57 survivors and its your first time?im lvl 66 with lvl 22 survivors and have completed it almost all exept the last mission...maybe you have to work more on your strategy

@donald6283 you shouldn't say that. Everyone don't have the same strategy amd the same lucky as you. Instead of saying him that you should give him some tips and strategies. And let me tell you something if you had said that to a Puerto Rican they would have told you this "vete pal carajo" :p :p peace and love
    mimicaromeo_Lily_allent392
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 620
    Nice job @Metal !! I “popped” my distance cherry for the first time last week. It’s a huge relief after what seems like beating your head on a brick wall forever! It’s no small feat no matter what some douche canoes think. ;)
    GovernatorbigbeanoDodkong_Lily_
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Congrats to you to SERP thx
    romeo
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Congratulations again @Metal

Your guild must be very lucky to have you ;)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    jimmydawiseromeop_herian
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    feel like some of us need harder Nighmare Distance with Gold component as rewards and double the tokens for final mission.
    Mischamimica
    @TJS thx lol
    TJS
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Congrats to all who finally beat Hard Distance last week for the first time (myself included :))!
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    mack22Japes87Dodkongp_herian
    Well thumbs up to u bones good job
    DBones
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,492
    edited April 2018
    @metal @Phalanx44

Congrats to you both!

I've beaten it too many times to count, minimum once a week every week, except for the first few weeks after WRASSLER trait was Nerfed... (I was busy pouting with everyone else)

But man, nothing quite compares to that first time. Bravo :smile:

PS... @kaz @shteevie I'm pretty much over that long ago wrestler nerf, but I still would like to humbly request your team go back to the drawing board for this trait and make it useful again. If for no other reason than in my guilds we just like saying WRASSLER all the time.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    romeoallent392
    Wrassler ...RIP and risen...when
    I'm just the baby of the group, only have made it to #10 on Hard Mode.

I bow to you! @Metal @Phalanx44 also @Serp and @Dbones, I will, with faith and determination join your ranks, though I am sure some bonepopper will say I should have done so already.

I will humbly continue to increase my survivors net worth and hope for a profitable gain.
    Concordia

romeo
  • MischaMischa Member Posts: 87
    edited April 2018
    Congrats to the people surviving the hard distance! The first time is the best and I hope you will made it again without the fire event.

I agree @romeo, with max. survivors at 24 and after more than 6 months, some people, including myself, would like to have a new challenge with a nightmare distance and nicely improved rewards!

@Kaz, @Shteevie, what do you think?
    Mischa said:

I agree @romeo, with max. survivors at 24 and after more than 6 months, some people, including myself, would like to have a new challenge with a nightmare distance and nicely improved rewards!

@Kaz, @Shteevie, what do you think?

Would you be willing to compromise and have a Hard/Normal Challenge mode setup first?

Concordia

romeoTransmuteJunMischa
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    edited April 2018
    @WellyLuga Got my butt handed to me on mission 20. Used incendiary rifles, flamethrower, high powered scouts and shooters, even tried stunning while on fire. But all attempts ended in failure. How did you beat it?
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 285
    @The_Jer the prevailing method is Sasha + 2 assaults each with gold spread. Tuck into the top corner, and alternate stuns(charge attacks) . With more than a little luck, your non-charged assault will hit so many body shots they will revive their special EVERY turn.

The major dilema is that missing a charge even once usually ends in death. Add to that, if one of the armored stays out of reach of Sasha, you cant close the gap as you are boxed in until you quit the map. Meaning tou cant hit that special walker at all, unless they happen to come to you.

Incendiary will also help make shorter work of the targets, but even that's not fool-proof.
    Japes87romeoTripod
    1st try on lvl 20 : Rick with 2 scouts just to kill 1 Armor ( sacrifice rick ) 2 try Aaron & 2 scouts kill another armor ( sacrifice Aaron ) . after that is Sasha and the gang ( 2 assaults )
    David_H79
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,073
    edited April 2018
    What @Phalanx44 said. Although it's not always possible to get to the top left corner safely so I stuck in the bottom left. If you rotate your survivors so that the assault stunning shoots from the bottom left square you can safely stun everything in range with wide spread. If you fail to get a spare charge for the next move it's better to flee and sacrifice one of the uncharged assaults. In this particular run I failed to kill anything 3 times in a row and on the 4th attempt with my last 2 assaults I managed to kill 3 armoured and everything else in the map before dying. Thankfully I had enough scouts/shooters charged and a couple incendiary hunters to kill the other 2.

A weapon with no piercing, gold wide spread and gold lucky makes a HUGE difference. Also, since you're just trying to survive for 10 turns until incendiary kills them off it doesn't matter what level the weapon is or your assaults are. You could literally do it with Sasha and 2 level 10 assaults :lol:

@The_Jer
    Mischa
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    edited April 2018
    @WellyLuga @Phalanx44 Thanks much for the pointers. I will try it out this Sat. Although I do not have any assault weapons w/o pierce. Maybe I can find some

Edit to add: Just checked my inventory, and I have an Epic with gold spread, silver luck and silver accurate. Guess I'll have to tune that one up