Finally beat hard distance

2»

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,129
    That will work perfectly fine. Mine are both base level 23 but do the job so once you have them upgraded it's not like you need new ones for each council update like other weapons :smile:
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    If you're just trying to stun, you don't even need to fully upgrade them - although you probably want that increased spread.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    Another quick tip: if a walker starts in that top corner where you need to go, just don't move and go into overwatch for that first turn. It always moves down and to the right letting you move your survivors up into the spot.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Well, it may sound dumb, but @The_Jer your assault is more for stunning rather than damage at that point/level. People might say I'm just foolish, but I have been known to use fresh non-upgraded armor. I want the hit/body shot, not damage. As long as I can keep recharging/stunning, I don't care how much damage I do, they remain frozen in place with 2 assaults until either they die, or, well I no longer stun and I die.

Not like it wasn't gonna happen just cause I did 300 or so more by having it upgraded.

Just a silly thought to consider.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

romeo