The Holy Crap

...feel like i had the Holy Crap... :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
TroublemakerGuapoSCBMAanderfm12MischaTheCrabanthony172JackBauerxbamfxpradibigbeanoTJSWellyLugabladgierDLichJadenekimhclewCaptainslayerTHCrosssuzequeueATLAS-ZOneLessTitanMarleen83flyingcowkingGarretShadowWalkerWahooDawgRiotZappaADPaqJoeSmartDrUnpleasant

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,625

Uprgrade this gem to the max, PLEASE give this to Maggie, and go utterly nuts on harvesting XP Points!!!!!!

Lol...thanks for the hint...but it's long time i don't "harvest"...i will maybe play a scavenge mission x month and i never farmed...
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    MudMoccasinTHCross
    bladgier said:

All the traits not needed in one piece of a gear.

Well done I guess :D

Yeah...and more Crapabara... today i had the perfect rifle but one level below ....23... :/

bladgierTheKing
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,770
    @capibara I can gif you this one. I don't really use rifles without wide except outpost defenders but it's gotta have interrupt then.

So all you need to do now is co convince NG to allow us to transfer gear. Good luck, you'll need it! :#
    capibaraTHCrossromeo
    bladgier said:

@capibara I can gif you this one. I don't really use rifles without wide except outpost defenders but it's gotta have interrupt then.

So all you need to do now is co convince NG to allow us to transfer gear. Good luck, you'll need it! :#

Me too... i never upgraded rifles without wide range ...until few months ago i realized that is not really so important ....i wouldsuggest to try with your rifle...it's awesome... :)
    THCross
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 984
    avelardez said:

How about this one

It's a perfect crapabara :D :D

I think you earned too the crapabara badge!

THCrossJadenromeobigbeano
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,393
    edited April 2018
    My Farming

Setup.

height=

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

capibaraanthony172THCrossShadowWalker
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,005
    psychwolf said:

Boom!

They are on sale! :D
    SPC_TORRESGovernatorTHCrossSCBMA
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 433
    Lol it's a closet fashion trend :D

How about this exquisite piece
    Perfection :D

posthuman
    SPC_TORREScapibaraJadenSCBMA
  • johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 51
    THCross said:

Lol it's a closet fashion trend :D

How about this exquisite piece
    Perfection :D

At least it has Ruthless.
    capibararomeoJadenSCBMA
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 433
    @johnacuda
    Please share how you could use ruthless on a bruiser ;)
    posthuman
    capibararomeoJadenSCBMA
    It's the most wanted jacket!! :D

THCrossSCBMA
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 234
    > @THCross said:
    > @johnacuda
    > Please share how you could use ruthless on a bruiser ;)

It has proven auspicious for me while using one that already has the Ruthless trait and equipping said Bruiser with a Zweïhander...
    capibara