'Sensei Katana'

13»

Comments

• ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 377
    Here's my third, I fear they are getting worse!

Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 319
    I for one am happy to see an older weapon (cavalry sabre) being used as an available weapon on the higher levels. We dont get to see the older stuff too often anymore. I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing more older stuff with higher levels attached.
    OneLessTitan
  • ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 377
    I keep finding them, but haven't found one I'm gonna level up and keep yet.

Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Same here nothing but crap...NG hates me!!!!!!
  • UsernameUsername Member Posts: 28
    I know this isn't the sensei katana . But do any of you got one of these to or it's just me ?
    TJSJaden
    Dang it...first no sensei and now no parking....NG really hates me:(**
    Jadenbigbeano
    edited April 2018
    Whole sword thing is giant BS...played all week like crazy, tons of after mission crates and everything every epic and legendary crate in trade good shop and 3 common and 1 uncommon sensei sword...I still have over 360 pieces of epic and legendary gear...

@Kaz seems like another scam promo...3 more weeks for my guild and then I'm done...play hard to get to the top end and they yank the carpet out...and nothing but less and crappier rewards...why keep playing....I was hoping for a change...guess it's not possible
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
    Bought this one in the TG Shop. I like the wide arc, but the other two traits are worthless in The Distance.

TJS
    6:07 am Monday morning and still only got 3 common and 1 uncommon sensei sword...player lol 68 with lvl 24 toons and ever building upgrades even scavenger2...played like crazy, over 1000 challenge stars, bought every epic and legendary crate from tg shop and not 1 epic or legendary sensei...I call bs and why all the hate, NG???
    bigbeano
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,028
    I didn't get a legendary Sensei Katana myself - had it in the TG shop, considered buying, next login (without a restock) it was something else. That and all your screenshots is all I have ever seen of Sensei Katana... guess a normal one will have to do for me, then...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Never even got an option in the tg shop...