No more radio phones in Daily Quests?

I haven't seen a radio phone reward for the Daily Quests in ages. Has anyone else gotten a radio phone reward lately? Has NG removed that option? :grey_question:
Captainslayerjrodrf2shaunatthepubDBonesmimicaromeoJackBauerTatdJdm

Comments

• I noticed the same thing... Also no longer getting multiple gold... It is usually just supplies, xp and maybe 1x gas, and 1x gold...
    Before i sometimes got all gold rewards, or all phones...
  • Now you mention it, I haven't received any for at least a week but probably longer
    Elder and recruiter for thelostslayers (top 25 global guild) and sister group tlsII
    Message me on here or find me on the line app look for captainlost

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • DodkongDodkong Member
    I just had a 1/2/3 radio reward payout this week. The fourth spot was Daryl tokens. That's the first time in 6 weeks or so that I've seen the multiple phone rewards.
    Elder of ArmyofDarkness

"Things change, doesn't mean they get better." -Gregory House

Crafting results using all Legendary fragment and components: 2 Legendary, 7 Epics.
    Number of Legendary results using all Epic fragment and components: 1
    jrodrf2
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member
    I haven't had any phones since the hero-specific weeks started. Also, I've never had multiple of one type of reward. First slot is always supplies/xp, Third slot is almost always gas, the other two have been gold or radios (now tokens since hero weeks started)
  • KwansaKwansa Member
    You´re right I haven´t had radios and multiple gold since weeks neither...
  • DBonesDBones Member
    I haven't seen radios in my daily quests in many weeks, maybe even as far back as 2 months or so!
    Elder, Carols cookies
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
  • ignasignas Member
    Just got yesterday 1/2/3 radios but before that I did not have single one for at least 2 months.
  • FirekidFirekid Member
    Literally said this to my wife the other day and she also has not got any for months. Just assumed they'd turned it off! Glad to hear that's not the case!
  • yes
    Nice shot, Bro
  • Sunday
    Daryl messed up my reward grrrr

romeo
  • KazKaz Administrator
    You do have fewer chances of finding phones once one of the rewards are always Hero Tokens, but that was the only change we did since the Season Started. After Michonne Week, the Daily Quests Rewards will return to normal and you'll find more phones there (but fewer hero tokens).
    GovernatorCaptainslayer
  • I got the same thing as KillersZ this morning, except Michonne tokens messing up the 4th radio slot. Honestly, I would rather have had the phones.
  • Thanks for the info @Kaz! :+1:
    DodkongDBonesbigbeanoTatdJdm
  • Kaz said:

You do have fewer chances of finding phones once one of the rewards are always Hero Tokens, but that was the only change we did since the Season Started. After Michonne Week, the Daily Quests Rewards will return to normal and you'll find more phones there (but fewer hero tokens).

What? No more hero tokens?

Someone remind me again, why am I addicted to this game!
    • I gave up smoking!
    • I gave up drinking!
    • I gave up Amphetamines!
    • I gave up Benzodiazepines!
    • I gave up Meth!
    • I gave up Methadone!

1. Why oh why am I addicted to this game?
        1. I believe you are sending subliminal messages at a frame rate too fast to register in my optical range!
        2. I believe you have attacked the reptilian side of my brain the craves excitement
        3. I believe you are doing this with intention of never releasing me
        4. I believe you have a secret audio file that plays no matter my volume setting to induce pleasure
    I conclude that I forgot what I was writing because I just opened the game and am now returning to my ill controlled temptations, and the juices of excitement are running rampant so I must now go back to the game and .....

What was I saying?
    Hoping for a chance to SaveTheDamnBaby!
    Leader of the Pinaleño Mountains | Madrean Sky Islands Region.
    Member of SuperGreens & Amazons Alliance.
    ad vitae
    ZettebigbeanoromeoGovernator