WEEKEND EVENT APRIL 20-23RD 2018

Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,497
edited April 2018 in Video Vault
Simpe this week

GuapoTJSanthony172

Comments

  • WhereisHeathWhereisHeath Member Posts: 38
    Boring.. So many months that i don`t feel excited for a weekend event, no more class bonus, no more new heros to unlock, nothing new.. i think this game is being put aside by ng
    Troublemakeranthony172
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 984
    @Pain_Walker not your best, but better than the rest
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    bigbeano
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Plan 'n' Simple can sometimes be the best way to go. Thanks @Pain_Walker
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    bigbeanoanthony172Guapo
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Hahahaha that's farking funny!

    I got tired of seeing the 'You have too much crap, so we are removing it' message and just scrapped over 100 items This Morning.

    I knew NG hated me!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    For those that didn't watch the video the weekend event is as follows:

    2x XP from scrapping equipment
    4x XP if you buy the XP booster (not recommended by me)
    0x XP if you realize that there are better things to do than play the game this weekend (you won't miss much with this option)
    Black Labs Matter.
    anthony172
  • OohbabyOohbaby Member Posts: 44
    Yawn
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    edited April 2018
    @TJS

    Just because it is an event that suits some, doesn't mean it isn't an alternate version of the same crappy event that they seem to run every week or two. I for one, like variation in events and creativity. In the past it seems like they'd at least do something else in addition to the double XP for scrapping. A special radio call maybe. Or how about reduced healing times? Why not come up with SOMETHING different for a change rather than the same cookie cutter weekends that don't inspire players to spend time playing on the weekends.

    Why not give players an option on what their weekend event is? Similar to how they have the distance modes set up. Not a community vote, but a choice for each player. For example, this weekend could have featured 3 choices.

    1) Double XP from scrapping
    2) Double supplies from scavenge missions
    3) Reduced healing times (halved) in hospital

    OR

    1) Increased damage/ability from hero of your choice
    2) Increased chance of finding epic and legendary equipment in all crates
    3) Increased chance of finding hero of your choice in 20 radio calls

    OR

    1) 48 hr Distance with up to 5 resets at 100 gold each (promotes 24 hr gas sales)
    2) 5 sec survivor upgrades and double XP (promotes 24 hr gas sales + bundles)
    3) Survivor slot sales 100 gold each + increased chance of finding legendary survivors in 15 radio calls

    OR (this would be a community vote)

    1) Fuel, XP, Supplies capacity and regeneration (at their normal rates) is unlimited for the weekend. Overage of your normal capacity is indicated by a red text and normal capacities resume on Monday. (Allows players to take a day or two off and then play all at once...possibly using gold in the process to speed up building, upgrading, etc. to make use of any overages that they lose when event ends).
    2) Double challenge stars earned for 48 hours on weekend with increased guild rewards.
    3) Post mission crates will only be silver (80% chance), gold (15% chance), and red (5% chance). Red chests to include hero/class tokens, guaranteed legendary equipment, 10 radios, free badge removal token, 2000 Trade Goods, instant full health token for damaged survivor.

    See, not to hard to come up with something that would get players interested in a weekend event. The developers just keep throwing the same crap out week after week and it's so uninteresting.
    Black Labs Matter.
    anthony172HuttSlayer23bigbeanoekimhclew
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited April 2018
    @PigBenis

    Great suggestions :smiley:

    I'm sure everyone could come up with a list of events that would be amazing but unlikely.

    They haven't had this event for awhile so I'm not sure why you say every week or two, but hey you tried to tell everyone that they'll never have the herd again so I guess it's no surprise. :D

    My point is be grateful for any 'free' event. Although this particular one doesn’t suit your game as you stated you don't want to level up your survivors, that wouldn't be what most would be doing so it is a benefit for many players.

    Anyway, hopefully they'll have a great event that will suit you next week.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    > @TJS said:
    > @PigBenis
    >
    > Great suggestions :smiley:
    >
    > I'm sure everyone could come up with a list of events that would be amazing but unlikely.
    >
    > They haven't had this event for awhile so I'm not sure why you say every week or two, but hey you tried to tell everyone that they'll never have the herd again so I guess it's no surprise. :D
    >
    > My point is be grateful for any 'free' event. Although this particular one doesn’t suit your game as you stated you don't want to level up your survivors, that wouldn't be what most would be doing so it is a benefit for many players.
    >
    > Anyway, hopefully they'll have a great event that will suit you next week.

    They just gave out a free XP booster a couple weekends ago and they've had simply double XP weekends prior to that, which provided double XP on everything from kills to mission rewards to chests being opened to, you guessed it, scrapping weapons. The only difference is that it lasted for 24 hours with the free booster (full weekend for simply double XP events).This one is double XP from scrapping only, so not as good, unless you spend $2 on an XP booster. Then it's 4x XP for 24 hours on scrapping only. Like I've said...same event just redressed to appear different.

    My comment about them not doing the herd event was trolling plain and simple and I was only stating the opposite of what you posited to get a rise out of you. Clearly you missed my sarcasm at the time.

    And as I've said in another thread...there is no event going on this weekend. You are foolish if you believe otherwise. If you scrap 50 equipment this weekend it's the same as scrapping 100 equipment (assuming same XP outcome) on any other day of the week. Since there is no reduced building time and XP capacity is low, players are limited to how much they can upgrade and must spend the same amount of gold to upgrade, just like any other day of the week. Scrap equipment is not hard to come by. Most of us will have full inventories by next weekend after this "event". So the only real benefit this weekend is that you must tap your finger half as much as normal when scrapping XP to get the same amount of XP. That is the reality of what it boils down to.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 421
    edited April 2018
    Has the event started yet?

    Edit: I've been informed it has on another thread.
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
Sign In or Register to comment.