Since you unlocked Michonne, do you still use Jesus much?

Looks like I'm going to unlock Michonne this challenge. Thing is, I have legendary Jesus, a pretty decent 1-pink warrior toon and an even better legendary-but-no-badges warrior. Now Michonne is nearly here and I have to make a hard choice about re-allocating badges, waiting for better badges and/or toon deletions. One thing that might help in these choices is knowing how much Jesus is useful after Michonne is available.

When I unlocked Abe and then got him to a decent prestige level, I stripped all the badges from Rosita because (in my opinion) she's much less useful than Abe outside of raiding and a few Distance missions... and I only had so many badges to go round. It's possible I'm now facing the same hard choice between Michonne and Jesus. The opinions of any melee enthusiast welcome.

Comments

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Are you that bereft of good badges that you have to strip Jesus for Michonne?

I say badge her with whatever you have, and wait for better.

I still use Jesus more than Michonne, If you have two scouts with threat reduction, that's usually enough.
    Michonne's threat reduction comes into play when using non-scouts, or just needing a backup with Jesus in the hospital.

Jesus all the way, for me.
    David_H79psychwolfMystique
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,852
    I am not a melee expert, but I still use both.
    It really depends on the situation.

Sometimes you want a bit more power and health for your melees.
    Michonne excels, if there are warrior week and your other warriors got a chance to reduce thread or gain an extra attack.

Michonne and Jesus are both for melee play, but the leader traits are for different situations. So I would say neither of both make the other irrelevant.
    Mischa
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    Mabiki said:

Are you that bereft of good badges that you have to strip Jesus for Michonne?

After careful calculation, no :-) I was able to badge her up so that she has very similar stats to my Jesus (slightly higher damage, slightly lower health) and I still have reasonable badges for the legendary regular toon.

I still use Jesus more than Michonne, If you have two scouts with threat reduction, that's usually enough.
    Michonne's threat reduction comes into play when using non-scouts, or just needing a backup with Jesus in the hospital.
    Warrior/scout/scout often isn't the optimal team, though and her added swift strike significantly increases the potential damage output. That said, I suspect I'll be using Jesus more often than her. Have to see.

edited April 19
    ... (browser/CDN error caused double post)

bigbeano
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 147
    edited April 19
    Personaly from my experience, additional move from Mich's leader skill(from kill) been much valuable than extended dmg+hp from Jesus leader skill (both legendary hero's comparision) Not even mentioning reduced threat.Maybe its just a preference.
    Boukephalosanthony172
  • MischaMischa Member Posts: 84
    I am also preferring Michonne over Jesus. With her iron skin and some nice badges I have maximum damage reduction with her, she is a tank! And swift strike and damage reduction are very, very handy... I think with those attributes, Jesus might be jealous. But I like him too.

That lady rocks!

BTW, this week is Great for Michonne fans, invest your radios and finish the distance to improve her...
    David_H79kamilowatyBoukephalos
    @kamilowaty There are challenge missions which are very difficult for a melee team but suddenly become very possible. I'm thinking of Fuse Box, for example (the one in Ka-Boom where you start inside a room with open/close gates); good threat reduction basically changes that into a kill-all-enemies challenge and suddenly melee has a significant edge at the hardest levels.
    kamilowaty
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,318
    edited April 22
    I don't use melee teams much, but had used Jesus until I unlocked Michonne this past Monday. I had already upgraded T.R. scout weapons while hoping for her as long with the spear and pitch fork. Just waiting for challenges that are melee friendly to play them in...plan to go primarily Michonne and scouts as melee team and use Jesus with warriors and bruisers if need that combination