Hero base traits - how much bigger than regular toons?

2»

Comments

• msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    edited April 2018
    I always knew that smth is wrong with Rufus! And here is the proof :)
    Thank you, @OneLessTitan, great work!
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    msapaev said:

I always knew that smth is wrong with Rufus! And here is the proof :)
    Thank you, @OneLessTitan, great work!

Wow, I didn't notice that. Is he really +0% damage and has a - on his health? Or did you simply have no data for him?

That's just wrong on about 7 levels of hell type wrong!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    I don't really understand all the intracrases of all these calculations, but I don't need precise numbers of data information to play. I go with @OneLessTitan data and my go to bible of everything NML WordPress.com

I really don't understand why @Boukephalos discussion post here, unless it's just to lecture or some other self indulgence.

Why ask a question that you so obviously believe you know the answer to? Not to be mean...I just don't understand...why tell a player only trying to help others that they are wrong when answering a question you asked? How could you have tested your calculations so quickly when you didn't know the difference when you asked?

Why should anyone believe you? Again, not being mean, but it's a valid question...
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    edited April 2018
    @OneLessTitan Thank you, that's the thing I was missing. I couldn't understand how your percentages were being applied, didn't understand the mechanic of it

@ShadowaceAz Prestige = stars. It's a name for the promotion stars used in a few places, including Professor Earthtones's wiki pages. So I used it when discussing this.

@CBgaming1969 Just saying I didn't understand and asking what I'd missed. When I first asked a simple question at the beginning of this thread, nobody could point me to anything like the chart (which OLT explains had not been available since the 2.9 hero boosts) and detailed explanation that OLT put in his last post, so I went and did my own calculations. When the simple percentage list was produced, I couldn't see the whole mechanism. So I kept on working on the data I had, meanwhile asked questions. Got the answer from OLT. Result.

Honi soit qui mal y pense.
  • sumsikowskisumsikowski Member Posts: 74
    here is a new hero... rick the survivalist
    wrinkled_bagBWils