Comments

• rrehanmohammedrrehanmohammed Member Posts: 5
    Why I can't add extra slot for bring in new survivor to my roster?????
    romeo
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Can't tell you why the limit is what it is, but you can buy more slots with real money by purchasing bundles if you already have all the slots you can get from gold. The early bundles that are full supplies and a survivor slot along with other stuff are probably the best deals you'll ever see.

And you will always have room for more heroes, as they come with their own slot when you unlock them.

Beyond that, I have no answers, other than the limit probably exists in order to sell stuff, like the bundles referenced above.

• romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    DID u see the screenshot? theres no offer to buy at all. it usualy cost 650 gold
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I believe the limit is 48
    (if you have all heroes unlocked)
    So I'm guessing you still have two heroes locked or my numbers might be off slightly.

You can only get more slots is buying a bundle which includes a slot as @Mabiki mentioned.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    romeo
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 989
    edited April 2018
    @TJS The limit is much more than that. I still have Carl and Aaron to unlock and I am at 50 survivors limit, plus I can purchase slots with gold. Every so often, there is a bundle that includes a survivor slot.
    romeoTJSanthony172
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    romeo said:

DID u see the screenshot? theres no offer to buy at all. it usualy cost 650 gold

You can always buy more slots by purchasing bundles. There are quite a few that offer extra survivor slots. It just requires dropping real paycheck money on those slots. If you don't want to spend real cash, you've probably/apparently hit the limit.
    romeo
    Just check out this thread, the OP has 57 survivors. My guess is players who have been here since the start and have purchased every bundle with a survivor slot have 60+ survivors.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/34134/finally-beat-hard-distance/p1
    romeo
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I've been playing since October 2015 and have all heroes unlocked. And while I've bought a lot of the +1 survivor slot bundles, I didn't buy all of them, so I'm sure there are others out there with more than me.

"I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    romeo
    wow..thats alot.
    Dodkong
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I found a post from another forum member that answers this question.
    SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR GOLD
    Heroes come with their own slot as we know, an additional 20 slots can be purchased with gold, extra slots can be obtained with bundles. I'm not sure how many slots are free when you start the game, my memory isn't that good, maybe it was 3(?).

23 Heroes + 20 Slots with gold + 3 (?) at game start = 46
    (Any additional slots would have to come from bundles)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    romeo
    That make sense..thank you
    TJS
    Just to be clear here too, there have been a few free bundles from NG that included an additional survivor slot. I would imagine if we called upon top players like Terminates, NCDawgFan or Stelio, they could give a more accurate number.
    romeo
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    I thought we also got a few survivors from the Storyline that added to your survivor slots as well? Am I daft?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Besides the initial allotment, gold purchased ones, and bundle purchased ones, the only other time that I can remember getting survivor slots was when you build your outpost and you got 3 from that.

We get survivors not slots from the storylines
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    romeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,323
    No @shadowaceaz those survivors just used your slots

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    romeodeb1hd
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Got it!

I'm simply the village idiot!
         Thank you!

At least I won't give incorrect info. Haha :blush:
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

romeobigbeanoanthony172
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,382
    46 or 47 is the limit if you haven’t purchased any bundles with survivor slots. I have 47 with all Heroes unlocked.

There was a free survivor slot given away with one of the early updates early 2016 if I recall.

@romeo when did you start playing the game?
    It is actualy one of my guildmates @rrehanmohammed . But me, i started Sep’16. Its pretty clear now . Thanks @zbot