Govenor tokens?

Where are they?
I haven't seen any in the last 6 weeks or so. Aside from using radios has anyone found any from TG store or challenge crates?
Japes87MrsScattercushion

Comments

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Nope...the Governor is dead and so apparently are is tokens...mine is still epic and the hero week radio double call had him but I didn't get any tokens then either....
    bigbeanoromeo
  • ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 421
    Can't remember seeing any myself. I had Carl tokens in the shop this week and had to look twice. I guess more heroes appear more regularly than others.
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
    bigbeano
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    The only ones I've received recently were the 30 I got from the bundle they were in that I bought.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 139
    They're hard to get for sure...I hit 512 tokens on his hero day and got him to legendary
    MattOfEarthOvergrowdaworld
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    edited April 2018

I believe Andrea took all his tokens when they refused to let her into the game.

hang her lol.

• Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    edited April 2018
    All my other heroes released even close to when Governor was are legendary or Pink and my Governor is still rare. I have probably spent close to 5000 radios in that time , hundreds of dollars in bundles and have not gotten Governor tokens once from calls or hero token crates. In that time I have received Numerous calls with the extremely rare Carl and Michonne , only reason I have cared is because I am lacking assaults with luck for the Sasha stun strategy and he is the only hero assault with Luck . Either there's a problem with the Governor token droprates, or he is of a higher rarity than listed . I'd be interested to see how many have ever seen a 128 or 256 Governor call outside his special radio call .. good thread OP, this has been nagging me for a while
    romeoMattOfEarth
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,447
    Yeah, got my Gov to legendary a while back and he's my number one mission farm horse.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    JadenShadowaceAzSlowMoOvergrowdaworld
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    I actually got a few Governor tokens from a token crate during this challenge (I think it was like 12 or so), but other than that, I agree, haven't seen any, anywhere, in a LONG time.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    romeo
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    I got no Gov's for 3-4 months after unlocking him, but got him to 5* through Hero Week. Not sure why he's so rare in the game.
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > I believe Andrea took all his tokens when they refused to let her into the game.

Andrea's revenge
  • Zombie_KillerZombie_Killer Member Posts: 25
    I an not too worried I got him to a pink star for farming during the last hero week cost over 700 radio’s though
    anthony172Overgrowdaworld
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 916
    So why do you want the Governor, unless you are doing scavenger missions?
    No use in either Challenges or Outpost
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Cheeky monkey
    bigbeanoromeoGovernator
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,295
    edited April 2018
    > @DLich said:
    > @I_Am_Psycho those are tokens for the "Governor"... this thread is talking about "Govenor" tokens...
    >
    > Governor is a character in this game
    > Govenor is not and is probably why the OP isn't finding any "Govenor" tokens.

Well I'm just going to blame that on auto-correction and a lack of proofreading.
    DLichJadenGovernator
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    The nice tidy rounded values for XP and tomatos have bemused me from the outset.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Is there any explanation for how it almost always works on common/uncommon/rare gear and barely ever works when you receive epic or legendary gear ?
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    edited April 2018
    @Japes87, probably you pay no attention when you get common/uncommon/rare gear which level has not been increased because you almost immediately scrap it. And when it doesn't work with epic/leg gear you feel frustrated and remember that occasion.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,172
    It's Governor Day today with the gold 15 calls!
    David_H79mack22ShadowaceAz
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,295
    It took me 10 calls but I got me a legendary Govenor.. "Governor", help me out here @DLich
    DLichDavid_H79Overgrowdaworld
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,547
    One does not simply look for the Governor... the Governor finds you...

Man who runs in front of car get's tired
    Man who runs behind car get's exhausted

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    titusmack22OvergrowdaworldJaden
  • titustitus Member Posts: 92
    DLich said:

One does not simply look for the Governor... the Governor finds you...

Man who runs in front of car get's tired
    Man who runs behind car get's exhausted

That's one crappy fortune cookie! lol :)
    bigbeano
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 536
    edited April 2018
    I was able to unlock his 5th trait and now have a Leg Gov! Sweetness!
    I used the Gov as my main assault guy, badged to the max, from the beginning.
    I just switched those badges to Abe the last badge swap event.
    Guess the Gov didn’t like that and wants to be back in charge again. LMFAO!

@Japes87
    What’s this Assault with Luck Sasha Stun Strategy you speak of?
    bigbeanoSCBMAJaden