The Case For / Against Father Gabriel

Since today is Father Gabriel's first prime time event I was wondering if anyone uses him regularly. I have him at Epic however compared to the rest of my camp he's too low to be much use besides walker food in The Distance. Is he worth the investment to get him to pink? I have Michonne near 2 pink and just not sure that all things being equal (if Gabe was at same level) that I'd choose Gabe over Michonne as the leader.

Reminder his traits are: Mysterious Ways (survivors have xx% chance increase in Dodge, xx% chance increase in Lucky), Retaliate, Iron Skin, Power Strike, Dodge
DBones

Comments

• DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    I was wondering the same thing - thanks for posting this, @Cronus
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 158
    I unlocked him about month ago, and only use him when the daily quests call for it. He’s A bench warmer, Because he’s just too under powered compared to the rest of my scouts.
    Japes87
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    his dodge ability combined with other scouts with dodge trait is very very useful... @Terminates has an old video on you tube showing his dodge ability
    Terminatesanthony172
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

CronusDavid_H79mack22bababooey
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    edited April 2018
    @Cronus I use him mostly for The Distance right now... I just promoted him to legendary yesterday and am very happy. His tokens are extremely rare.

With the proper badges, he kicks ass. I like him.

I’m a hero collector. <3
    Cronus
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Does anyone have Father Gabriel at legendary and can post his 4th and 5th traits please ?
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    Hes drop rates are crap
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    Thanks @David_H79 cheers
    David_H79
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,091
    Japes87 said:

Does anyone have Father Gabriel at legendary and can post his 4th and 5th traits please ?

See original post at top :wink:
    @Cronus doh lol..
    It's bright and early , skimming posts
    CronusWeekOne