New hero please, SHANE

Hello everyone ! :smile: I don't know if this message will be read by a lot of people.. But we all want Shane as new playable character in this fabulous game.. May be in a new season missions like Governor's.. It could be reaaaaaally awesome !! :smiley: pleaaaaase !! If some people in the creation of the game can make this wish true :blush: all the community will be insanely happy (sorry for my english, I'm French :wink:)
anthony172CaptainslayerbigbeanoT_12ATLAS-ZfreedydaddyFingerfood

Comments

• ImNeganImNegan Member Posts: 9
    YEEEEEEES !!!!!! Thx dude :smiley:
    anthony172
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    Dont worry @ImNegan he will be add.
    > @CBgaming1969 said:
    > No dead already new hero...take your most schizophrenic toon and rename him Shane...

Why? :D :D :D
    SCBMAbigbeanoT_12
    Wow !
    edited April 2018
    :relaxed: Okay Guys, Of course you can disagree my opinion ! :blush: but when I say "we" it's obviously fans of Shane :smiley: yes, I should have notice it..
    Ow !! And Simon could be great too :lol: I love this bad guy
    anthony172JenngSCBMAT_12
    edited April 2018
    ow.. my device doesn't like web site like here... Damn
    Fiona <3 <3
    Jenngekimhclewbigbeano
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    You say ALL, please don't speak for me. Thank you!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

bigbeanoJimiFaithCaptainslayerJaden
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 364
    I agree an I like various characters as much as many players but first, I don't see it happening, and second, with the token dilution as it is I don't see it being usefull unless they raise the token minimum to at least 64, wich also I don't see it happening anytime soon...

Imo we should do a poll of wich caracter we would like best and let the community decide in case that NG decides to add a new hero instead of keep opening this kinds of discussions... because they just aren't going to read them...

We need to stop asking for stuff, and complaining since the majority are free players and the game is almost free itself... :/
    bigbeano
    JimiFaith said:

Imo we should do a poll of wich caracter we would like best and let the community decide in case that NG decides to add a new hero instead of keep opening this kinds of discussions... because they just aren't going to read them...

I would be ok with this only if the poll was done By NG and was done IN Game, not the forums. The forums users make up such a small percentage of the playerbase, it would hardly seem right to make it a forum poll only.
    Concordia

JimiFaith
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    Or they could have an in game mission that tells you to come to the forum and vote on it. That way we can actually see the results.

I know this will never ever happen, I just feel like whenever there’s some kind of in game poll, the worst option always gets picked. And I know some people think they’re fixed
    ImNeganShadowaceAzT_12
  • Archy213Archy213 Member Posts: 2
    Add heroes for FTWD. Nick, Medison, Alissia, Strand, Trevis, Chris, Salazar, Olivia, Lusia
    ekimhclewanthony172JimiFaithbigbeanoCBgaming1969Carl_s_HatCaptainslayerT_12Kyrus
    edited April 2018

JimiFaith said:

I would be ok with this only if the poll was done By NG and was done IN Game, not the forums. The forums users make up such a small percentage of the playerbase, it would hardly seem right to make it a forum poll only.
    That would be the ideal way... and also to know for sure that they're going to add a new hero... when they added Jerry I don't think that they made a poll or anything, they just made the decision... so believe me people... If we want Shane, Andrea and others, they already know...

They know almost since they released the game, so if we want them we're just gonna have to watch the old seasons...
    All your ideas need to be readed by one of the creators of the game
    edited April 2018
    ImNegan said:

All your ideas need to be readed by one of the creators of the game

They might All be in 'Run Silent, Run Deep' mode.
    Concordia

CBgaming1969T_12
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 265
    I could use a nerd to feed to the Zs on tough Distance missions. Y'know: keep the Zs eating while you unlock the gate.
    Hell, I'd probably intentionally feed a Shane to the Zs every Distance run. On principle.
    Give him about 6500 health (L21) and Wrestler: I could use that swine.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,501
    I'm so tired of hearing about token dilution...

Yes, I want Shane, and I want him to be amazing. Don't Fughk it up NGs.

I swear if he has retaliate and bullet dodge...
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,501
    Give Shane a leader trait that called GET SHIT DONE that increases the damage of all charge attacks by 50%.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]

Give Shane a leader trait that called GET SHIT DONE that increases the damage of all charge attacks by 50%.

"Head Rub" :p

I think Strong, Iron Skin, Ruthless and Sure shot are the traits that define him best...