700+ stars within 5 days... Is it even humanly possible?

Comments

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    The forest challenge now is bugged.. it adds stars to your challenge map even though you didnt earn it..

• Busted! :D
    [Deleted User]
  • CateyeCateye Member Posts: 64
    Its 1.5 days before event end.. So 4.5 days had transpired...

Even more amazing, 135 in less than 2 hours... Made my time, gold and effort spent competing looked really really silly.. :(
  • MilessMiless Member Posts: 129
    Unreal!!! Shame on NG!!!
  • Weasel007Weasel007 Member Posts: 177
    I got like 30 added on not 300 lol
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    It would be possible if you had a level 22 warrior on your team.
    Yeah.. The time traveller type that resets the 1hr cooldown timer each mission..
    jester said:

It would be possible if you had a level 22 warrior on your team.

• PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Guys, these sudden jump have nothing to do with the hi-lvl rescue survivors.
    There are ridiculous problems and exploits with the forest map, now even worse than they were before. Starz on the leaderboard don't mean nothing anymore.

And before everyone asks me 'what exploits, tell me?', no, I won't.
    They have been posted om the forum already, and if you have no shame either, go ahea look for them use them, and try to feel good your starz.

@TK-421 @Teeceezy @OldGoth , can we pls take The Forest out of rotation?
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Two of my challenge mission stars got double when i log in yesterday. One is 30, it became 60.. and the other is 24, now its 48. This makes me loose interest in continuing the forst challenge.. others might see it as an opportunity to get ahead. Maybe others already got 40+ on most challenges when the glitch/bug hit them, and the bug could have affected most or all of their challenge missions, so the additional stas for them is higher. All im saying is, let's not jump to a bad conclusion yet. We all know that the challenge is bugged. So leaderboard is not reliable at this time. So we cant just accuse anyone of cheating if our proof is the unreliable leaderboard..

• BluboyBluboy Member Posts: 20
    Clearly an exploit, I say correct the obvious glitches and reset everyone to zero! While you're at it NG, you may as well add the high level survivors back into rescue missions before everyone rage quits! FFS, this game is growing more pointless by the day!
    edited February 2016
    This is a big crock this game is being ruined. It's nothing but exploits and cheat and whatever else fix this shit next games now!!!!! People I was tied with 8 hours ago are now 300 stars ahead like wtf.
    This game is broken
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Sshhhh lol
    Beastmode
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Yup forest challenge is busted beyond belief, people/guild who are just shaming themselves are exploit this to high heaven making everypeny you've spent on gas null,and void as they get big star bumps for doing jack shit. Vote with your wallets claim your gas refunds via apple or google!
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
  • OldGothOldGoth Staff Posts: 297
    We are aware of a mission end problem awarding additional stars. It is being fixed. Will let you know more once we know how it's going to be handled.
This discussion has been closed.