very hard choice

upgrade gov leader trait or that awesome bruiser

Comments

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,187
    Not a huge fan of vigilant here so depends how this stacks up against other bruisers you may have. I'm inclined to say Bruiser.
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    GOVERNOR!!!!!!
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    gov is rare af no reason too pick that baseball player something better will come along
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    @Cronus that vigilant trait made me choose governor...if it was defensive stance i would think it twice...lol
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,187
    Yeah I don't blame you. The one below came legendary on a call a couple months back and it was an easy choice. When I get around to leveling her to 24 those tokens will be invested in her.

donald6283bigbeano
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    Easy choice - Gov tokens.This bruiser is not worth your dillema.
    bigbeano
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 570
    edited April 2018
    Sorry to tap on @donald6283
    I have a similar situation, my governor is already at legendary. Should I go for the shooter tokens instead?
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    i agree with @TJS here ;)
    TJSDBonesJenng
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,101
    Very easy choice ... Governor Tokens
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    DBonesJenng
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    Governer all the way
    DBonesJenng
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

i agree with @TJS here ;)

I have to agree with @donald6283 who agreed with @TJS when it's an even to even, meaning you're just grabbing tokens, I always take Hero.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

donald6283Jenng
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    Unless you wanna go unicorn hunting and upgrade that green goblin
    Jenng
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 570
    Thanks for the inputs everyone
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,397

I’m biased so I won’t say to dump the Bruiser in a shallow grave outside your camp gate. :sunglasses:

HAHA!!!! :D:D Have I told you lately that I <3 your cyborg ass? Cause I totally do. That’s a gem right there.
    Governator
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,910
    Dodkong said:

You have got to be fucking kidding me! All I wanted was about 250 Abe tokens to up one of his traits and I get this:

That's a unicorn hunter for me. Should I take her or bump up Abe?

Damn, that's a tough call. I'd still take Abe, but I already have a good stable of Hunters with great traits. If your Hunter squad is lacking, then keep Audrey. You can still get the Abe tokens, but that Hunter is more rare.
    ekimhclewbigbeanoDodkong
    Jenng said:

I’m biased so I won’t say to dump the Bruiser in a shallow grave outside your camp gate. :sunglasses:

HAHA!!!! :D:D Have I told you lately that I <3 your cyborg ass? Cause I totally do. That’s a gem right there.</p>
    Not lately. I need to keep hearing it more frequently -- especially from you. :kissing_heart:
    Jenngbigbeano
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I've been looking for a hunter with Ruthless. I don't have one yet.

But at the same time, my radio hoard is now under 500 and I'm leery of spending too many more without knowing who's left to be featured.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    ekimhclew said:

@Dodkong

Keep the hunter then. I still don’t have a hunter with ruthless so I’m quite jealous of that one

Hunters with Ruthless are very important in the higher-level maps in The Distance. I've kept every one of those I could find who were Legendary (or Epic worth promoting with three other good traits).
    bigbeano
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Gonna take the Gamble!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

ekimhclewmack22