Power Strike and warrior's second attack

msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
Does anybody know if Power Strike works with warrior's second attack?
For example, I move my warrior to a fatty and attack it with the charged attack and then attack it the second time with no moving. Does Power Strike increase the damage of the second attack?

UPD: Edited to clarify the conditions.

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,358
    Depends if you moved for your first attack. If you did then powerstrike will not activate. If you didn't move then yes you get the powerstrike for both attacks. The above is my opinion from how I've noticed whilst playing and how it should work but with NG you never know!
    MabikiDavid_H79kamilowatymsapaev
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    @Firekid, it's quite obvious that it works with no movement at all but — yes — I meant you move before the first special attack but don't move before the second ordinary attack in the same turn.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    I believe, from experience, the answer would be no. I say this because I have powerstrike on a couple melee with Swift Strike and the damage inflicted on second hit has never shown any increase over first strike.

But alas, only NG (or @jimmorrison369 & @OneLessTitan) could give you the long sought answer.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

msapaev
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    > @msapaev said:
    > @Firekid, it's quite obvious that it works with no movement at all but — yes — I meant you move before the first special attack but don't move before the second ordinary attack in the same turn.

The short answer is no, it doesn’t work.
    You have moved in your turn and powerstrike only kicks in, when you don’t move at all.
    msapaevMabikiaquila
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    Thanks for answers, mates!
    I guess I've got the answer.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,203
    Yeah I remember asking a similar question with swift strike and power strike but it's all classed as the same turn. Swift strike doesn't wipe the slate clean unfortunately.
    msapaev