Why i have only 47 slots?

...and can't buy more?? :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,141
    I can't buy for gold
    I can only retire my survs
    I can't retire Eugene?? :#
    I've seen players with 65 and they can still buy slots for gold!!
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    romeobigbeano
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited April 2018
    I recently answered this in this thread @capibara

HERE

Hope it helps.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    romeocapibarabigbeano
    TJS said:

I recently answered this in this thread @capibara

HERE

Hope it helps.

But i can't buy for gold. Can only retire my survs to free space.
    You want to say that now i can only have slots buying slots in bundles??
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,108
    I've got 48/50 and can buy more with gold.

That's a good question then.
    capibararomeo
    bladgier said:

I've got 48/50 and can buy more with gold.

That's a good question then.

You had some bundles with slots bladgier?
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,108
    Yeah I did buy couple of those. Is that why?
    capibaraJadenbigbeanoTJS
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    46 or 47 is the limit if you haven’t purchased any bundles with survivor slots. I have 47 with all Heroes unlocked.

There was a free survivor slot given away with one of the early updates early 2016 if I recall.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/34241/max-limit-survivors-including-heroes
    capibaraJadenTJS
    zbot said:

46 or 47 is the limit if you haven’t purchased any bundles with survivor slots. I have 47 with all Heroes unlocked.

There was a free survivor slot given away with one of the early updates early 2016 if I recall.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/34241/max-limit-survivors-including-heroes

Yes...i had this free slot with the update and i'm still waiting to unlock Carl...so everything is ok. I'm just maxed with those gold slots...
    Wow!! This means that those players had at least 20+ bundles with a "slot"!!
    JadenTJSromeokamilowaty
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,186
    @capibara if you happen to have any survivors with Bullet Dodge just retire them for tokens and free up a survivor slot. Actually I can think of two slots you can open up with this strategy :wink:
    capibarabigbeano
    Cronus said:

@capibara if you happen to have any survivors with Bullet Dodge just retire them for tokens and free up a survivor slot. Actually I can think of two slots you can open up with this strategy :wink:

Yeah...you know i have 7 or 8 survivors with BD... :D:D:D
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @avelardez

Do you buy chance own stock in the company and were trying to boost profit margin for the quarter report?

😱
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

capibaraekimhclewbigbeano
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 624
    I have 35/48, all heroes, two double pink+ survivors in every class. Why anyone would need >60 slots is beyond me.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    capibara

I have 35/48, all heroes, two double pink+ survivors in every class. Why anyone would need >60 slots is beyond me.

Yeah,...i agree. I had 32 since few days ago...then burning my phones with Abe i stored a few rare to grow better survivors
    MattOfEarthkamilowaty
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 187

I have 33/47. Aaron is the only Hero I do not have. I was surprised durng the early days of The Distance when screenshots were posted at how many players have 60-65 occupied slots. I can not even keep 33 updated.
    MattOfEarth
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 624
    edited May 2018
    I suppose in the days when Wrestler worked, and low-level-survivor strategies were more effective, all those extra slots made more sense. I prefer quality over quantity.

Not that the LLS, Walker Bait, players aren’t still useful as such. These days, I just call them Morgan, Negan and Eugene.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    capibara
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I've got 46 of 47 slots filled. Always leave one open for promising recruits. I have all heroes (finally!) and an average of two non-hero survivors in every class. The other 10 or so slots are filled with prospects I hope to promote someday, if I ever have time and XP to get to them.
    MattOfEarth