Which warrior should I focus on?

I don’t know if I should keep going with either of these warriors, or keep using Michonne? Thanks for any help!
anthony172HuttSlayer23ekimhclewiamedge

Comments

• kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    Stay with Hiro.Other warrior wont improve you imo.
    anthony172HuttSlayer23ekimhclewmack22
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    Hiro all the way. My warrior has the exact same traits and he’s a badass.
    mack22
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,142
    Wish i had your Hiro...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    THCross
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Iron skin works 100% of the time.

Dodge works... sometimes.

Hero is the winning vote by a margin of 4:1

However Ezekiel has the best hair!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

iamedge
  • mike118mike118 Member Posts: 30
    I would also need some help with my warriors. Do I have any good or should I keep looking? Any advice?

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,213
    @mike118 Man you've got some good warriors :lol:

They're all good and it would be difficult to pick the best, I would probably lean towards Joanne since I have a scout with that exact trait set and they go well together.
    mike118
  • mike118mike118 Member Posts: 30
    Thank you for your advice @WellyLuga . How important are dodge and/or luck on a warrior? I'm thinking of going with Joanne and Cathy, and Cathy has nor dodge or luck.
    I really like both for melee, my warrior has lucky but not dodge and she does suffer sometimes at high level. Dodge on survivor and armour can really help at high levels since you'll be likely to receive a normal hit rather than a crit. Lucky is handy as it adds directly to crit chance, so 20% lucky is also 20% crit chance and since a warrior charge attack isn't a guaranteed crit it will help with that :smile:

Joanne is more of a jack-of-all-trades for the challenge. Cathy could be a serious damage dealer as could Frank :smile:
    mike118
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,359
    Go with Cathy. She had the damage trifecta: strong, ruthless, and power strike. I just found a warrior with those exact traits.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    bigbeanomike118
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 275
    edited May 2018
    I seek advice on warriors too.
    Having played over one year without a warrior (due to not needing one much, rolling all bullet dodges and vigillants and probably being a weird person), i think i may stop searching and upgrade one of these. Btw the three warriors' names and photos are original, they must be triplets :smile:
    Joanne with 3 damage, 3 damage reduction and iron skin/dodge on armour would be a powerhouse :smile:
    aquila
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    edited May 2018
    @aquila both are good but Iron skin is the factor that favors Jen imo.Dmg Reduction badges are essential for that class and her offensive traits+iron skin will be great in long term game.Lackin Retaliate which many peeps claims that is essential but im pretty sure that you can live without that.Second warrior is good also but you must invest more dmg reduction % badges to cover lackin iron skin.
    aquila