TG Shop

FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,358
What's going on with the TG shop? Last week was a hunter boost and had shooter stuff to buy in TG shop. This week is a shooter boost and again we get shooter stuff to buy in TG! This is shortly after getting an almost perfect shooter weapon and armour in the community event. What's going on? We ever gonna get different class stuff again?

Edited to tag @Kaz
mimica

Comments

• mimicamimica Member Posts: 360
    They try to denied but in things like this you can notice the lack of interest even from themselves in the game

Just my opinion.
    TroublemakerKyrusCBgaming1969
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Try not to feel too badly. I've bought 3 3k chests in the last week.
    All three were swords and none of them had 'Wide Arc'.

I'm tempted, and feel it would be true, to say it was the same bloody sword each time. About to give up on the 3k purchases.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

CBgaming1969
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    During the sensei sword event, I never once was offered a sensei sword and I bought every 3000 epic gear crate and every 7500 legendary gear crate and not a single sword...during that event I only got 2 uncommon and 4 common sensei and 1 legendary calvary sword that didn't even have wide arch...none of them did, so they were all instascrap crap:(**
    Also I got shooter stuff last week in tg shop to...also the charges shooter would have been better for last weeks challenge and hunter bonus power damage better for this weeks challenge...most of the time the events don't match each other very well, but sometimes they line up perfectly...just very rarely, they rely on your phone costing to much to throw and break out of frustr
    ation...my new phone seems cool so fa
    r, maybe this one will be a keeper...
    4th phone is the one,)~