New here? Introduce yourself!

14567810»

Comments

• freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    @capibara I don’t know if I properly introduced my self in here so here it goes
    I’m Hayden @freedydaddy is also me of course new folks
    I’m from Florida
    I love the walking dead no mans land
    And I talk to much
    Message me if you wanna
    bladgierSCBMAGovernatorXenathewarrior
    Guys remember when y’all said me and @Fingerfood are the same person and was talking to each other well I got bored and talked to my self today here’s proof
    Message me if you wanna
    mongo_nine_one_oneGovernatorcapibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    edited October 2018
    vshield50 said:

Guess I am not new to the forum but new to the recent forum so wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

StrikeTeamSquad from South Carolina, USA

Love NML and greatful for the good times and great things it has brought me :)

Is that your old forum account?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    vshield50
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
    @capibara yes that is my original account.
    > @ccm said:
    > I've been around but not very active on here. I'm from Georgia so go Dawgs! ;)
    > I now go by KillerBabe (Kb) in game. I've been playing for about 3 years or close enough to it by now. Recently I started a tour of guilds and I've found my drive to improve and to strive to be the best I can be again. Hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you great people along the way. Good luck and stay safe out there survivors. <3 <3

Go bulldogs “not a cheerleader so can’t do that left leg thing don’t wanna expose to much”
    Message me if you wanna
    Jenngmongo_nine_one_oneccm
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Andrea