Stars withheld

JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 664
Hi, there is a player in my guild that has been there since the previous two challenges... now all of a sudden his stars are being withheld...?

And with how hard it is to get good members, that one contributes very well and other new ones that haven't made almost no stars aren't being withheld...?

What's up with that...? Guild isn't even full... seems like a joke...

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited May 2018
    You can have a maximum of 20 players in a guild. If 20 players contribute stars and one (or more) is banished or leaves and you find a replacement(s), that players stars will be withheld.

They will go to your guild total but not the challenge total.

Basically only 20 players can contribute stars in any one challenge.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    JimiFaithI_Am_Psycho
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 664
    I know, 20 is the limit, but we haven't reched it, also he never went away... that's my point.... :/
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @JimiFaith we’re there any guild movements? For example, let’s say that you started with 15 members, 14 earned at least 1 stars, then you dropped 4 and added 6. If the 6 new members earn any stars the 1 of the original 15 earns stars afterwards it will be withheld since there were 20 that earned stars.

It’s the first 20 to earn any stars. Tenure in the guild doesn’t matter.
    JimiFaith
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    You had 20 players contribute stars since challenge began, yes?
    You have banished atleast two players that had scored atleast 1 star since challenge began.

You also have taken in atleast one new player.

The player that has their stars withheld may or may not be new but they were the 21st player to score any stars this challenge. That's the reason stars are being withheld, I'm not sure how else I can explain it.

It doesn't matter if they are new or old players, my point is, only 20 players can contribute stars in any one challenge.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    JimiFaith
    > @zbot said:
    > @JimiFaith we’re there any guild movements? For example, let’s say that you started with 15 members, 14 earned at least 1 stars, then you dropped 4 and added 6. If the 6 new members earn any stars the 1 of the original 15 earns stars afterwards it will be withheld since there were 20 that earned stars.
    >
    > It’s the first 20 to earn any stars. Tenure in the guild doesn’t matter.

It seemed obvious that only 20 can earn stars when that is the limit, but i get it now...

There were member movements... altough I'm not sure if they made stars... the player that was already with us DID a late star... so maybe it was the 21th...

Thanks for the answer, I get it now...

Sorry for the annoyed humor... I'll keep better track to understand this for sure...!

You can close @zbot !
    TJS
    > @TJS said:
    > You had 20 players contribute stars since challenge began, yes?
    > You have banished atleast two players that had scored atleast 1 star since challenge began.
    >
    > You also have taken in atleast one new player.
    >
    > The player that has their stars withheld may or may not be new but they were the 21st player to score any stars this challenge. That's the reason stars are being withheld, I'm not sure how else I can explain it.
    >
    > It doesn't matter if they are new or old players, my point is, only 20 players can contribute stars in any one challenge.

I get what you tried to say now... thanks...!
    TJS
This discussion has been closed.