Today I officially quit my guild ... Sad, sad, sad day for me...

The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
I want to thank @Jaden for being such an amazing Guild Leader. He is holding 3 Guilds together dispute all the challenges we face with NG not giving a SH!!T about us, the players who bring them their revenue. Thanks to all the Guild Members for the amazing scores and competitiveness and great chats, I'll miss them ... It's not my Guilds fault, but NGs.

I loved this game so much when it first came out. I have spend days on end grinding away. Hundreds, maybe over 1,000 hours who knows over the years. I couldnt get enough of it. THEN the changes stated coming. My outpost was unbeatable, then the nerfed it and all my hard work over months and months was for nothing. Then the other changes started coming and the game I loved started to become the game I liked. Then more changes and the game I started to dislike. Then the last lot of nerfing phones, rewards and grind caused me to get to a hate stage. Well done NG, well done....

I'll only login to collect free stuff and I havent done distance in 6 weeks. The guild grind and stupid constant playing around with rewards from NGs sposed balance is a joke, the nerfing of phones, rewards etc is a JOKE. @Pain_Walker you said everything NG does is for the better, well your April video you finally admitted what I've said for ages, you'd had enough also. So for you to admit you had stopped playing as a bit of a shock as you are one of NG's best advocates.

@Shteevie Your CEO revenue loss announcement on the 27th April should spell out for you all what I (we) have told you for OVER the last 6 months. YOUR KILLING NML. If that was your plan, well done... If the sposed "Massive" update is that and not actually something pissy, well too bad so sad... TOO LATE ... A lot of your main founding players quit and have moved on. You promised an update, gave us no idea, no glimpse of what to hold on to and now NG will pay the price for keeping us in the dark. You think people come back after walking away, that's like going back to an x girlfriend who treated you bad or cheated on you. You wouldn't do it. It also creates distrust in players handing over their hard earned cash to get screwed again.

Enough rant .. Much Love to Morbid Saints / Spirits / Sinners .. IM OUT !!!
romeoanderfm12anthony172iamedgeGeneral_Pain_Lily_ZetteSPC_TORRESJenngJadenbigbeanopaintbeastMattOfEarthekimhclewStafford5

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Take care @The_Overcomer

I didn't realize you were an Aussie 🇦🇺 till now. I guess there's no point asking if you want to join the Australian Team for Nation Wars. :(
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    JenngJadenbigbeano
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171
    See ya buddy. It was nice playing with you for the few weeks you were in Sinners with us.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    JenngJadenTHCross
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,578
    @The_Overcomer. Bummer about you scaling way back. You guild will miss you for sure. I get that the grind is unbearable. That’s one of the reasons I started a casual guild with a 100-Star minimum. I’ll send you a PM with the details if you happen to be looking to stay in an active, low-pressure group.

Good luck in finding the perfect game-life balance!
    JenngJadenTHCrossbigbeano
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,531
    edited May 2018
    What's worse, the game-state angering people with previously "unbeatable outposts" or the many more people who think it's ridiculous that someone could have had an "unbeatable outpost"?

Really really really not trying to be a dick, but just saying.

Best of luck to you.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Boukephaloskamilowatybigbeanoromeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,531
    Yeah I don't know man, I rallied my elite guild to go full throttle this week and we still fell a few ticks short of the global leader board...

Seems there's still lots of people playing this game.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    kamilowatyromeoBoukephalos