Weekend Event, New Build, and more.

Comments

• LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    So what if ppl use the Bug, the only benefit is in your imagination.
    You get better prize using 6 fuel in exploration mission anyway.
    MirriNeko
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    @Lance, I totally agree. My starz from September of 2015 don't mean squat today.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    MirriNekoRaiderNation
  • MilessMiless Member Posts: 129
    @johnnydives .... Well said...its simple reset EVERYTHING....until then all leaderboard is a joke... Best to just have friendly competition within your own guild
  • ZuuhlZuuhl Member Posts: 1
    Personal rank should just be based on a full rotation of the maps.
    hottexas
  • steste Member Posts: 108
    Looks like it works in the beta too if anyone wants to get a few extra gold boxes in there. Doing the challenges still seems unrewarding compared to running exploration missions even with 10x the stars. I'd never be able to keep my camp up to date if I did lots of challenge missions
    MirriNeko
  • WalkerWalker Member Posts: 167
    Thanks by fix it @Teeceezy you guys are going a good work, and listening the comunity like @Poppy. This is good.

Now a question, is the event of the radios live now?

Elder

Top Venezuela

Nada libera más tu mente que el disparo de un arco
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    what happened to grimeys / @Vault112Recruiter post ?
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • Smokin_Joe_BlowSmokin_Joe_Blow Member Posts: 97
    Zuuhl said:

Personal rank should just be based on a full rotation of the maps.

Good idea.

• TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183
    @Teeceezy Thanks for owning the situation and improving communication

Damage has already been done. I would think that higher star guild rewards would produce better gear which is now in circulation.

At some point consideration should be given to wiping the slate clean. Maybe take a few months and iron everything with outposts and hit the reset button when released.
  • DoJa94DoJa94 Member Posts: 35
    @Lance I would prefer more than one leaderboards. One for all time, one for this week and one for this month like many other games
    kryptonix
  • WalkerWalker Member Posts: 167
    @TUCO you have reason bro @Teeceezy maybe bro is best restart the scores, atleast one week ago. Current scores are broken and unfair with this bug

Elder

Top Venezuela

Nada libera más tu mente que el disparo de un arco
    [Deleted User]Teanut
  • BodhiBodhi Member Posts: 55
    So what happens next week if people don't download the update?
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    you wont be able to connect / play
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,490
    @Teeceezy, thanks for the update.
  • Weasel007Weasel007 Member Posts: 177
    @Teeceezy so you mentioned the factory challenge will only be out once the new build is released. So do we expect the same timetable on Sunday or will this challenge start at a different time?
  • docholiday87docholiday87 Member Posts: 17
    Has this event started? It so how long does it last
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324

Am on 263 stars and in 11th place and this week lost a couple of places, someone came from no where and now I know why. I won't cheat but feel cheated. Am sorry but I feel you won't come back and you won't get me back from this one,

The first error was the first problem with the stars but the second problem is how NG have dealt with it. You are deluded if you think this is acceptable.

I like so many have invested so much time in this game and to do things properly but in this case its appears cheats prosper.

Just to add to my last post,

Genuinely feel like am amongst others who have spent a great deal of time doing things properly that we are being laughed at by cheating players. Those that have invested time playing correctly I salute you.
    Lynz4texDeadBeat
  • RevMidnightRevMidnight Member Posts: 1
    @misfit44
    The answer is, Duck Billed Platypus. It is the secret little know animal that pleases all the game-gods and goddesses.
    argyleskin
  • DegreaserDegreaser Member Posts: 72
    edited February 2016
    @Teeceezy 6-50? I just pulled 94 on Double Trouble. Good god.

It also fulfilled my Use Ranged Weapons quest in one shot.
    zoson
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Did you kill more than one zombie @Degreaser?
    Degreaser
  • DegreaserDegreaser Member Posts: 72
    edited February 2016
    @zoson Yeah, I can't be sure now, but at least 3.
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    Prop to game makers for being honest and identifying this! The other walking dead $copely hides everything and bans players who make this transparent.

I will keep this game longer then the other.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
    seibuz
  • greengreen Member Posts: 1
    I do not think it's very appropriate for many of us who have not used the bug to their advantage .
    Attached are my star of this week as well I can not go and I spent them gold.

then wonder or a reset of the stars of this week, or go to all the same number of stars in order to stay balanced ... the choice is yours .
    Also the game is nice if there is a friendly competition without cheating , if it fails and you as the admin does not do anything for me, the game ends here .

Putchuco
  • Ahex said:

Give us Valentines Day gift and zero all stars. Stars currently hold no meaning, but bragging, so it doesn't really matter if everyone starts next week with zero stars.

Exactly, start from zero.
    1) If you're the best you'll show it on a NEW leaderboard
    2) With so many new guilds it puts everyone on equal footing.
    3) Only the #1 guild will have a problem starting over even though they're not playing fair.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    argyleskin[Deleted User]
  • TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183
    I would find it highly amusing if this is a big psychology experiment.

Here's the bug and this is how you use it. Let's see who takes the bait. Muwahaha
    argyleskinWastelandDan
This discussion has been closed.