Weekend Event, New Build, and more.

1234568»

Comments

• NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Awesome quote!! I found one posted in this very thread I'd like to share again...

On any mission, immediately after you move your final survivor into the exit zone and you have a survivor with an action point left waiting in exit zone you can use that action point very quickly to kill a walker as your last survivor is running to the exit. Your survivor will perform the action as the Victory screen launches. Afterwards you will have anywhere from 6-50 extra stars awarded for that level and for your personal and guild total.

veni vidi vici, or should that be changed in light of other threads concerning Slayer...
    Cherokee_Rose
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    We could also put a whaaa whaaa button next to the I win button lol, last time I checked I don't remember winning anything?? It's just a game remember? People need to maybe spend more time farming & less time whining in forums about people who do & they might actually grow their profile a bit & catch up to the 1's who are lol
    [Deleted User]Dread
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Unspoken rule of any sports or games: play fair

zbot[Deleted User]
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450

We could also put a whaaa whaaa button next to the I win button lol, last time I checked I don't remember winning anything but hundreds of thousands of extra supplies and exp?? It's just a game remember and what fun is a game of you can't go outside the mechanics to get ahead unfairly? People need to maybe spend more time farming ill-gotten goodies using an exploit & less time whining in forums about people who do come on the forums to bash those who don't & they might actually grow their ego a bit & catch up to the 1's who are getting 10x the rewards with almost no effort lol

Ftfy.

As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
    Hey wasnt that Lance Armstrong's tag line for years... And Mark Maguire, Sammy Sosa and... I'm sorry you were saying
    Lynz4tex
    edited February 2016

Hey wasnt that Lance Armstrong's tag line for years... And Mark Maguire, Sammy Sosa and... I'm sorry you were saying

Yea and once they were found out, nobody cared and they continued to get tons of endorsement deals and their careers didn't get hurt in the slightest.... Oh wait. =p
    Lets not forget about all the fixing in every other sport and how about fantasy leagues...the list goes on and on. Lol don't forget the politicians and bankers... I did not have sexual relations with that woman...there's WMD's in Iraq....we don't lend money for bad mortgages. Stocks??? Cmon get real, it's a game. Serious competition?? How is that when everyone's not on a level playing field, if your spending money to get an advantage, how does that make you better than a free 2 play gamer?? I'm the top of a leaderboard cause I paid to get there, so I get to stand on a soapbox and cast dispersion at everyone else....well played!
    Cherokee_RoseLynz4tex
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    You paid to get there @Necroboogie it means nothing to me as you cheated as had an unfair advantage over the majority of people who wasn't aware of the bug. "Paid to get there' What a joke.
    zbot
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    Just went to the games Help section within the app where all the rules are set out and can't see where everyone who plays the game could be of made aware of the bug. Maybe someone could let me know where everyone who plays the game would find such information so all are playing on a level field.
    zbot
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Teeceezy said:

Yup @Putchuco. Turns out I'm pretty rare. ;)

Ehm, no, you're not, @Teeceezy

You are obviously legen---wait-for-it---dary!

If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    Teeceezyeetu
    edited February 2016
    Uhhh Johnny I was talking about him.... I was one of the people that brought it to the attention of others.... Read the forums and encourage "your " guild to
    zbot
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    If anyone read the very 1st post on this board it actually tells u how to do it & lays it out in black & white but a lot of us figured it out on our own & found better ways to perfect it instead of arguing about it as a monkey could do it & doesn't exactly take rocket science lol. Not sure how it's cheating?? as I still haven't wrapped my head around that 1, I always tried to shoot extra walkers before the victory screen came up to see if I could drop them so since the update I'm supposed to quit doing it cause now I'm getting extra bonuses for doing something I normally did anyways & being chastised for being a so called cheater??? After they decide to fix it I'm going to continue to play the same way I've always played & try to continue to take down walkers at the end & nobody can dictate to me how I play my own games if I decide to run my survivors in circles that's my business, but ppl really need to worry about their own profiles more then others as I could care less if the top guy had 1m stars it doesn't effect my profile in the least but obviously bothers others lol, I didn't need forums to figure out this so called exploit & ng gave ppl more then enough time to use it once they posted it & anyone that took real advantage of anything would still cost a fortune in gold as ng timers are so long on equipment as its no different then any other event really. Idk why ppl would look look it up in rules section anyways?? As when it comes to the actual game like many others there aren't really any rules as they give u a good game & u basically make the best of it & make it your own, if I were to look for anything like that it would make more sense to look in tips & strategies but not rules lmfao, reminds me of game of war or empire z when ppl whine & complain cause their city got attacked by 1 billion power players & stole all their resources, use every advantages u can to get ahead in the game as there are no rules besides the game layout & the only rule should be to have fun & if u just get wound up then don't bother playing. Wonder how much complaining there will be when outposts happen lol
    DreadzbotLynz4tex
  • @Teeceezy @eetu

Maybe if a clock were added to the game then you could just say [Insert Event Here] will happen at [Insert Time Here] Game Time :)
    zbot
    edited February 2016
    PimpOfTheDead, your wall of text is kinda hard to read and comprehend, especially with all the shorthand...

...but, from what i did comprehend, you say you're not cheating, which is just lying to yourself more than anything.
    Then, you say people waste their time coming on here to chastise you for it, but all I remember is you coming on here, saying that using an exploit isn't cheating, and calling those who didn't use the exploit dumb, without any provocation.

It's not exactly cheating if it's a part of the game & ppl would be dumb not to take advantage of extra gifts or more supplies & xp u still need to put the work in to get it, mind u not as much lmao

I think it's bad enough that so many people shamelessly and openly exploit and use all kinds of justifications to talk themselves into believing they are somehow "in the right"... but it takes it to a whole other level when you go out of your way to come on here and bash people who decided not to ruin their own enjoyment of the game by avoiding the exploit. (There is more people who think this way than you would like to believe)

Added to that, you go on and on about how people waste their time whining about it, when you do just as much, if not more, whining about how they should shut up and just exploit too.

Many people think it's ok to use it. They exploited the hell out of the bug to their advantage, so of course they think that...
    NG obviously isn't going to do anything about it to punish those who used it... and how could they? they would have to punish a massive percentage of their user base. They were in a tough spot and decided full disclosure was the best way to handle it since they couldn't fix it swiftly.

So, I try not to soapbox about those that do it....unless of course they make an aggressive stand about it, encourage it, or especially if they go out of the way to downtalk those who don't want to do it.That's when I decide I want to speak my mind, since everyone else is free to do so. That's all.
    CindyLouDeadBeat
  • JAGJAG Member Posts: 291
    DarkFae said:

@Teeceezy @eetu

Maybe if a clock were added to the game then you could just say [Insert Event Here] will happen at [Insert Time Here] Game Time :)

That's clever! Then they can just stop the in-game-clock whenever there are unexpected delays. That would help reduce the complaints... :-)
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Arghh. My comment didnt make it.. can you remove the limit on comments??

• DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    I thought this was a event?! Why else would a Mod or Admin explain how to do it in the first post of the forum, visible to everyone?

Juuuuust JOKING! ;-)
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    Dread
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    edited February 2016
    Blah blah whatever
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Lmao Wes....can I join you and grow some crops? ;)
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    Not me, I'm moving to Montana soon.
    Gonna be a dental floss tycoon.
This discussion has been closed.