Radio event,pls post your results.

Comments

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    @Chang all the best of luck to you!! :smiley:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • DioZDioZ Member Posts: 13
    Wouldn't it be better to wait for the new radio calls version, announced in another thread by OldGoth :
    OldGoth said:

A new version of the radio calls is being worked on. I think you'll like it. Details to follow.

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    @Kappa123 if there is a higher chance of leg/epic why use the 15 call and not the 5?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,532
    DioZ said:

Wouldn't it be better to wait for the new radio calls version, announced in another thread by OldGoth :

OldGoth said:

A new version of the radio calls is being worked on. I think you'll like it. Details to follow.

@DioZ, you could wait but as Oldgoth said its not for a while.
  • DegreaserDegreaser Member Posts: 72
    edited February 2016
    Level 7 Radio Tent
    9 x 15-call.

8/16  Epic Hunter
    10/18 Epic Scout
    8/16  Epic Bruiser
    10/16 Rare Shooter
    9/17  Epic Warrior
    10/18 Epic Assault
    8/16  Epic Shooter
    10/18 Epic Scout
    10/18 Epic Bruiser

Edit: Removed mistaken entry.
    masmith93 said:

@Kappa123 if there is a higher chance of leg/epic why use the 15 call and not the 5?

@masmith93, we don't know what the % increase is, let us know how the 5 call works out.
  • Polo007Polo007 Member Posts: 3
    I think this "increased" chance of getting a legendary survivor is a hoax. I just did 9*15 radio calls that I have been saving for weeks now only to get 4 mediocre epic survivors and 5 yes FIVE horrible rares that cap at 15. I did it last event as well doing probably close to 20 calls and got one legendary. They provide zero statistics on probabilities of getting a legendary and just say "increased". Hey making it 0.5 to 0.7% of getting a legendary is an increase guys lets advertise it and make everyone spend their radios!!!!!
  • lyrgardlyrgard Member Posts: 17
    Kappa123 said:

1. it doesn't matter if you upgrade your radio tent or not. if you have time before the even ends, sure go for it.

First, thanks a lot for your answer !
    Could you just explain why it doesn't matter if I upgrade my radio tent or not ? I would have better change to have higher level pull, right ?
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    Polo007 said:

I think this "increased" chance of getting a legendary survivor is a hoax. I just did 9*15 radio calls that I have been saving for weeks now only to get 4 mediocre epic survivors and 5 yes FIVE horrible rares that cap at 15. I did it last event as well doing probably close to 20 calls and got one legendary. They provide zero statistics on probabilities of getting a legendary and just say "increased". Hey making it 0.5 to 0.7% of getting a legendary is an increase guys lets advertise it and make everyone spend their radios!!!!!

I think the odds are still low, but I got a legendary on my 3rd attempt today after only getting 1 for several months.
    Can someone who's played level 13 address what kind of team is needed for 12/13? It a hunter/shooter heavy team what to aim for?
    lyrgard said:

Kappa123 said:

1. it doesn't matter if you upgrade your radio tent or not. if you have time before the even ends, sure go for it.

Could you just explain why it doesn't matter if I upgrade my radio tent or not ? I would have better change to have higher level pull, right ?
    @lyrgard, radio tent determine initial level not rarity of your survivors.
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    timflo83x said:

Did 3x15 pulls upon waking up this morning. 1 epic scout 8/16 (accepted for now), 1 rare hunter (rejected) and then 1 legendary hunter 9/19 (definitely accepted)! Up to 2 legendary's now. I have 267 radios left but need to train some survivors to free up some xp in case I need to retire any. As they're all level 12 except the new scout, as I had an open spot.

Did 2x15 and had to stop again for now as I had to purchase an additional spot with the gold I had just to accept them. Results:
    1 Epic Shooter 10/18
    1 Epic Warrior 9/17
  • DegreaserDegreaser Member Posts: 72
    edited February 2016
    zbot said:

lyrgard said:

Kappa123 said:

@lyrgard, radio tent determine initial level not rarity of your survivors.
    Yes, but it also seems to have an effect on the top level too which is quite important.

Before I went to tent level 7, I never had a callout over 16. This time five of nine call outs came back as 17 or 18 max level. This is key for down the road.

That said, smoke em if ya got em. Regardless of tent level, I'd unload all your radios. Unless you can upgrade your tower first, then do that first. There's plenty of time left and spending radios requires no time at all.
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    edited February 2016
    It matter A LOT if you upgrade the level of your radio tent. It will give you higher level survivor !

http://nomansland.wikia.com/wiki/Buildings#Radio_tent

it also good to have 1 or 2 assault
  • ChangChang Member Posts: 21
    @lyrgard if you can upgrade your radio tent first before Tuesday the I recommend you do it.

I was lucky enough to pull 3 epic hunters back in the day. These survivors have seen things you people wouldn't believe. Zombie swarms half a map large, armored walkers refusing to go down, and BBQs that no one should have to experience. But alas all these memories will be lost like tears in the rain as their max level is only 13.

Let it be known that today I stand before you and say 'never again!!'

I will not let this tragedy be in vain and as I stand here on the cusp of retiring my original unstoppable triad of 3 epic hunters my 'radio tent upgrade before phone call' policy will be their defining legacy.

Whether or not you choose to heed this advice is a very personal decision you must face alone but keep in mind a lot of great survivors were retired before their time because of these very decisions and they will NOT be forgotten!!
    LawdogDegreasereetu
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Funny @Chang
    This that the first official mention of the word 'cusp' on this board? @Chang :D
    Sounded like "Gladiator" by the time he was done..I was ready for a Deadly run with level 20 zombies.
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    2 raidio used 2 common received.
  • PelePele Member Posts: 3
    I got a Leg Hunter 7/17 first (15) radio call. Tent is at 6
  • Metal_freakMetal_freak Member Posts: 36
    BigOleTDs said:

225 radios, used all on 15 radio calls. 2 rares, 7 leg and the rest epic. Now I need a month to level them all up!

7 legendaries nice one xD can you tell the maximum level of each and your tent level, please?
    Damn.. Nice bro @BigOleTDs grats
  • mifonsmifons Member Posts: 6
    163 radios; 15 pull each and got, 8 epics and the rest are rares
    Polo007
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2016
    Please say which device you are playing on when you post your results. Thanks !
  • Ok.. I guess I can't quote on this phone.. Wasteland Dan what device are u on. iOS or droid?
  • Kappa123Kappa123 Member Posts: 203
    lyrgard said:

Kappa123 said:

it just gives you a higher starting level if you upgrade your radio tent. at least that is the way it's supposed to work, but it doesn't. an example: I have the max radio tent which is level 7. today I opened a 7-17 legendary warrior but he was only at level 7 so I'm gonna have to upgrade him all the way anyways. I'm not complaining though, cause he is an amazing draw. but as you can see upgrading the radio tent is not a priority this weekend

• Kappa123Kappa123 Member Posts: 203
    zbot said:

masmith93 said:

@masmith93, we don't know what the % increase is, let us know how the 5 call works out.
    honestly, I don't dare open 5 at a time, it might work, but since I saved 225 radios I'm going for 15 radios. tell me if 5 radios work out for you.

last time I only had about 35 radios and opened 5 at a time and it wasn't amazing, I got 2 epics that were worth keeping and no legendaries.

This discussion has been closed.