Mission replay pls

I really would like to replay the storymissions from the start. I finished it on hard mode and think it would be great to start from the beginninh with all the daryl tokens and new chars. That could give us ressorces and keep us players busy instead of beeing angry about some stupid events. @kaz: make it happen!!!
ShadowaceAztabernacBubba5771R2runfastMischaanthony172KazpsychwolfHuttSlayer23CBgaming1969TCBRITOShadowWalker

Comments

• KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    if it makes you feel better, it's on my wishlist as well. I think those were my favorite missions in the game.
    But adding another difficulty there would consume a lot of time from the devs and therefore postpone new features/content. So no concrete plans to open up the Story again at this point. It does come up often in suggestions from the team and players though.
    Thanks for sharing! your thoughts!
    allent392El_SargeJerryDixon
  • allent392allent392 Member Posts: 18
    Any discussion on adding more chapters?15, 16, 17 etc... The story mode got me hooked on the game. I would love to see what challenges you guys can come up with. I like all the new play options but would love to see the story continue.

I am down to being able to replay completed missions as well.
    UndertakerDeathwish19TCBRITOShadowWalker
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited June 2018
    @Kaz,
    Is the problem that It gifts survivors and/or gear in some modes? The gear was, meh, in my memory aside from the wide arc hammer one gives and the survivors wouldn't be much different than one free radio call ( without the chance for epic or legendary).

I guess if people could replay it over and over and over and over and ok, I'll stop now then maybe it would be abused, but wouldn't that be something the masterful, skillful, and legendary Shteevie Gang could put a halter on, no?

    Why, oh why, if it be, can a story not be told to me?

  A child cries in the night, we hear the terror, strong and bright,
      A call to arms is once more had, we go and search for the lad.
      Little tears aplenty oft abound, but of the child, no trace is found,
      Our women weep and plead for aid, help that boy is all they say.

  Try and try long nights we do, to find a shirt, a toy, a shoe.
      No sights by day, nor sound we hear, a ghost or spirit we do fear.
      The dead walk this world we know, now a spirit, are we psycho?
      Tell us please, has he still life, help us end this tormented strife.

#savethedamnbaby
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Deathwish19
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 373
    Replay Missions or stories or both. Pleeeeeeaaaaase! I get so tired of scavenging. I would play a lot if those were opened.
    tdiddy
  • batkillerbatkiller Member Posts: 1
    I too would love to be able to restart the chapters.
    tdiddyDeathwish19allent392
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 874
    I would love a Nightmare 2 difficulty since we have badges now. Badges came out when I had just a few missions left and I vowed to finish it the old fashioned way.
    Danski_46allent392
  • BerndErwinBerndErwin Member Posts: 69
    Easy - diificulty = Max. Survivor Level plus X. Should Not require much Programming, Right?