Episode 13-5 Saving the kindergarten low level shooter 8/14 9/15

LanceLance Member Posts: 568
edited February 2016 in Strategy Discussion
I'm having a hard time, since My survivors are LV 14 and I do not have good warriors gear.

So for does who have done it, what was the class and level or your winning duo ?

And maybe a video of your glorious children save.

EDIT
Why some have 8/14 others 9/15 ?

EDIT
Did it with Epic 15/15 Warrior 588ATT 731HP & 2* 15/19 Warrior 514ATT 745HP (blast from the past when saving survivors meant something).

Comments

• LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    No one ?
  • PlayOrangUtanPlayOrangUtan Member Posts: 37
    Level 15 Warrior and Level 15 Shooter. Needed one try :neutral:
  • I took an assault with 100% interrupt and a hunter. Lvl 16 hunter and 15 assault. Trying to get out with the added level 9 shooter was not fun against lvl 18 and 19 armoured
  • steste Member Posts: 108
    A warrior and a hunter both 15 and both with pretty good gear. The guy I saved did get touched once and immediately went into a struggle but I made it. I think maybe the level on the rescued survivors has dropped little too much.
  • MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
    Hunter and Warrior (both level 15). It was not difficult at all :)
  • mindsoremindsore Member Posts: 70
    Hahaa... level 8/14 rare shooter..... watered down.....
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Hunter and Shooter (Both Legendary and Level 15).

For me, the key here is to have really high health to protect the Level 8/14 Shooter so that he wouldn't end up in a struggle.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    edited February 2016
    I will get there, Training ground for lv 15 under construction ! :smiley:

Yes survivors from rescue was too high from the DEV point of view, now they make them so low their are of no use during the mission, and go directly into the garbage after the mission, at least give us normal chest, since we have crap now.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited February 2016
    2 lvl 15 epic Warriors with wide arc leg shovels.
    Managed it 2nd pass and promptly junked the rescued shooter due to have 2 already that were superior in every way.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    @Teeceezy , @TK-421 , @OldGoth

Yea 8/14 when you need Lv 15/16 to get it ...

We should have an option to shoot it in the mission !

By the reduced level are not only for hard and nightmare mode, also for normal mode.

You know when you need the survivors you find early game ? they killed that too !
  • The shooter I rescued was 9/15. Bug maybe?
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I think mine was 8/14 too.
    As much use as the proverbial chocolate teapot!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    edited first post with 8/14 and 9/15 ....
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    I have no advice-just here to say that's a funny fucking thread title.
  • sandshark21sandshark21 Member Posts: 11
    Took a bruiser and a scout. I let the bruiser hang back by the 2nd gate so he could start unlocking it as soon as the 1st gate opened. He was able to withstand the attacks while the others got to the exit
  • AhexAhex Member Posts: 78
    It just feels idiotic that you need to rescue 8/14 level shooter when required level is 15. And I'm sure I rescued that same guy in Episode 4-7 hard with 9/13 stats. So why the hell I needed to save him again and then just kick him out of the camp? I also wonder how he has lost his skills being one level weaker than before.

Why I can't rescue Free Man Willie? He struggled 5 turns against armored zombie and then was marked struggling for 2 turns when my guys died. Or maybe they were just having fun?
  • tbk72tbk72 Member Posts: 4
    I used lvl 15 (before update) epic warrior and assaults. I used my assaults as shields. They took a beating but were able to get the shooter to the exit.
  • AhexAhex Member Posts: 78
    I used lvl 13 leg warrior and lvl 14 epic warrior. Of course Free Man Willie offered a fresh meal for hungry walker
    Did it with Epic 15/15 Warrior 588ATT 731HP & 2* 15/19 Warrior 514ATT 745HP (blast from the past when saving survivors meant something).
This discussion has been closed.