Additional pink ⭐️ or promote to legendary?

MereMere Member Posts: 75
I have saved enough tokens to promote two survivors to legendary and find out their fifth traits. I'm torn between finding out those traits or working towards the third pink star for my best warrior. Thoughts?
If you were going to upgrade two which would you choose?

Comments

• kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    edited May 2018
    Datu needs ruthless and he is your best pick..but you know its a gamble.He will be good with dodge also as optional way ( you can get ruthless from armor). I wouldnt invest tokens on other epics.Vigilant already "stole" spot for good trait and its high risk that you will get silimiar survivor to your 2 star one.Then you will be mad.
    JimiFaith
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,193
    Yes agreed, scrap the other two and I would take a punt on Datu. Ruthless, powerstrike or dodge and he would be a very solid warrior.

Q-Girl has a nice blend of defensive/overwatch traits so I would be hoping for something more offensive! Good luck :smile:
  • Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145
    I would go with Q-Girl
  • MereMere Member Posts: 75
    Thank you @kamilowaty @WellyLuga and @Mgoff54 for the feedback. I appreciate your time and value the additional opinions. 🙂
    WellyLugaMgoff54
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,804
    I would save all warrior tokens until they find a way to make warriors not suck huge ballz...

And if this unlikely event occurs, then decide.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Jenngekimhclew