Daily Quests Issue - Some quests could be missing.

KazKaz Administrator Posts: 719
UPDATE:

Fixed! But if you were affected by the problem already, please, contact our support team! :)
Players that weren't affected, are free from this curse and don't need to worry about it.

---

Hey everyone!

Only to let you guys know that we found out an issue with Daily Quests and some of you might not have all 5 quests to complete today.

I'll keep you guys updated!

Sorry for the trouble.
capibara

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 4,789
    edited May 16
    Shop hates me....refreshed multiple times...had several items... :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • KazKaz Administrator Posts: 719
    edited May 16
    Good news, the problem is solved for the players who open the game after this message.

For the players that were affected by that, contact our support team! :)

(Sorry @capibara ) :(
    capibara
    Don't worry @Kaz ..i use to have fun with those issues ;)
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Kazanthony172
    Yep...still not working to me. Sent a ticket but maybe it will be fixed after the next shop restock
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 770
    @Kaz still not working for me. Already sent support ticket.
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 787
    When I checked this morning, I had all available quests. Now I'm down to one. I'll be sending in a ticket, but will anything happen since it somlate in the day, Findland time?
    Elder of ArmyofDarkness

"Things change, doesn't mean they get better." -Gregory House

Number of attempts using all Legendary fragment and components: 17. Results: 8 Legendary, 9 Epics.
    Number of Legendary results using all Epic fragment and components: 1
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 560
    I'm impacted and am cursing (fyi)

Yep... after restock still stucked..

CBgaming1969JadenTHCrossGovernator
  • Midlo88Midlo88 Member Posts: 10
    Has anyone been successful in receiving a response back on this issue?
    Every player that entered the game between 13:23 UTC and 14:11 UTC was affected by it. Support will deal with those ones case by case. But unfortunately not today.
    If you joined the game after 14:11 UTC and has the same problem still, please, let me know!
    Troublemaker
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 196
    @Kaz so like this? Not fixed after repeated reloads...
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,369
    Maybe I'm missing something here.. but what's the big deal about this bug? We get these quests daily .. at worst you might miss a gold crate or part of a class token or hero crate, which will be fixed as soon as they get their coders on it . Why is there so much chatter and outrage about this temporary glitch and not about permanent ones like retaliate /Overwatch/Revenge ? It's all I've heard about today in community chats and I guess I just don't see the big deal ..
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 716
    Japes87 said:

Maybe I'm missing something here.. but what's the big deal about this bug? We get these quests daily .. at worst you might miss a gold crate or part of a class token or hero crate, which will be fixed as soon as they get their coders on it . Why is there so much chatter and outrage about this temporary glitch and not about permanent ones like retaliate /Overwatch/Revenge ? It's all I've heard about today in community chats and I guess I just don't see the big deal ..

Yeah my thoughts exactly, I'm missing some dailies but I didn't care enough to take the time to submit a ticket :lol:
    RWSJapes87
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 129
    Submitted ticket, still waiting on response

• Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 196
    The point is that an establisged aspect if the game suddenly stopped working as intended, and while a few tokens, or a gold crate may not be a major deal for many players, anytime you are effected by a new game bug its off-putting. And i choose to believe NG would rather have a stable product out there than risk losing its entire player base over "minor" glitches.

See my response received from support:
    DBones
    Japes87 said:

Probably because it was working fine and then it wasn't anymore. The situations you mentioned are already reported, but since they require a client update, it's a process that takes a lot more time than fixing the daily quests, for example.

Regarding the Issue. Support hasn't answered yet because they are also sending a compensation for those players, so you will get your answer after the compensation was delivered. You should be receiving an answer and a compensation later today or tomorrow morning! (:
    Danski_46
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 106
    Got my 10 radios, good compo for me.
    DodkongDLich
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 716
    Got mine and I didn't even have to submit a ticket, result!
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,499
    Got my 10 radio's!!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Phalanx44