Weekend Event May 18th - 21st

ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 237
Ok guys & dolls first off let me say I'm sorry for the lack of videos, but as you saw in my last crafting video I pretty much went Nuclear and broke that microphone... Rest assured I will be back making more "quality" lol content until the game gets shut down. ANYWHOOOOOO here's another COPYRIGHT CLAIM FREE installment of the Weekend Event announcement... ENJOY!

P.S. If you have any favorite scene from TWD you want to see me in, please comment down below or on my Youtube Channel...THANKS

Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
lweiss27DBonesJenngflyingcowkingbiter370bigbeanoSPC_TORRESGovernatorWellyLugaBuckzzKaz

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 1,160
    This event is 25% cooler than other gas events
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    David_H79kamilowatybigbeano
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 541
    Jenng said:

So it’s a weekend of quickies? ;)

Some of us are not 18 anymore

DBonesJenngGovernator
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 120
    One of the greatest scenes EVAH.
    Mischa
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 47
    DBones said:

What is faster game speed? I mean, I obviously know what it sounds like, but is that what it is? My survivors haul ass across the maps faster than normal? But just for this weekend? Seems like a really bizarre event.

Putting that weirdness aside, super happy about 1 minute gas!

And I love your friggin videos @ALF4reals, hysterical as usual.

I wonder if they are going to introduce it in the update and this is a test run for faster game speeds. Will be great for farming during Distance esp with Assault graphics
    Mischa