Does some one know Dolores and/or Dolorez?

I raided them today without a break around 30 times in a row and both are not on the score cards. This shouldn’t be possible with real players unless someone is deactivating the shield every 2 minutes. Are these some kind of NG ghosts for lonely outpost raiders? 🤔

It’s interesting that both names are almost identical.
JenngSCBMADBonesbigbeanoromeo

Comments

• MischaMischa Member Posts: 87
    edited May 2018
    Thanks for the hint, @SCBMA, I have an idea already and was wondering meeting the exact outposts with same survivors but under different flag.

Just don’t understand the mechanics behind. Once you are in the top ranks, you see the people you are visiting in the leader board but not these names.

However, these are easy raids once you know how to attack...
    SCBMAJenng
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    @Mischa
    In the top ranks you run out of outposts to raid because you have already put the shields up of everyone within your search parameters. So a duplicate “bot” version becomes available with a different IGN so you can continue to raid. Otherwise we just get the dreaded “no matches found” until the person’s shield expired and we could hit them again.

You can raid the bot an unlimited amount of times. As you have already figured out, you know it is a bot because the IGN does not appear on the leaderboard. Please don’t post the real IGN on the forum when you figure out who it is. In the competitive tiers we don’t like our personal game information shared. I hope you understand.
    Jenngzombiefreak
  • MischaMischa Member Posts: 87
    @SCBMA,
    Thanks for the detailed explanation, that’s exactly what I figured out and for sure, I won’t post anything revealing names of other players or their defensive positions.

It would be interesting to know if I also have a bot duplicate and which name is given to it. 🤔
    SCBMAJenngDBones
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Congrats @Mischa awesome job!!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 256
    What do you guys reset to at the end of the cycle?
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    @andy75
    Resets to 5,600 IP.