The Return of Old Old really Old Wrassler

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,781
I believe prior to the instakill wrestler trait, it used to just provide a XX% chance to break free from struggle reach round?

Why not change it back? Or at least add it back on as an extra?

All kinds of useful applications, esp in the Distance.

And Power Strike? Suddenly become useful again. To me power strike is almost useless. The only time you wish you had it is when facing very powerful enemies, and those enemies can instant struggle your offensive scouts so... No power strike? But if you suddenly broke FREE from that struggle... POWER STRIKE ACTIVATE. SMACK IN THE MOUTH!.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
David_H79bigbeano

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    I like the idea.
    But when I remember right, the first wrestler makes you struggle even longer.
    1,2 or 3 additional rounds. With gold wrestler your survivor was struggling six rounds instead of three.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,781
    edited May 2018
    Yes that right. I'd like it more if instead of instant red bar, each round your health went down a little, so if you break free early, less damage.

Not super important that last bit when facing high level enemies who one shot you but...

@kaz (that's my one for the day)

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"