Is the Flare Gun worth it?

Keeping in mind that an update may com soon, and I’m stocked on Morgan’s Staffs atm, I see the Flare Gun back in the shop. I’ve never had a Flare Gun.

Seeking the community’s opinion on this weapon.
“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,393
    I've read some people really like it for some hard challenge modes and hard distance due to the fire damage. I have never bought one YET.

I am considering it from what guild mates tell me but I'm waiting to grow a few levels first. I have somewhere around $150 worth of weapons I'm not ready to upgrade out of just yet.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

MattOfEarth
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,393
    a few previous discussions just quickly captured.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    I haven’t used a Shooter weapon without Gold High Power as long as I can remember.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
  • aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    Flare gun is one of my favorite weapons, especially this one with charging and range.
    zivaolivia
    And I just picked up this one, which is the next on my upgrade list...

bigbeanoFester17mack22
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited May 2018
    I never buy anything, I'm strictly a freeloving player...but I would love to have the flare gun to play and use in outpost defense and tougher distance missions...

I believe it's more of a play toy and special missions weapon and not as useful as Morgan's Staff and other specialty weapons are...

Hope one day it will be in the trade shop...

I have been caught on fire by a flare gun during outpost raids in the past...so I know it causes some damage...
    MattOfEarthbigbeano
    What do you disagree with @MattOfEarth ???
    bigbeano
    That’s my curiosity @CBgaming1969. I have some Rufus toys just for novelty’s sake. $15 is too much to ask for a novelty.

What does that have to do with what I said @MattOfEarth
    @CBgaming1969, I’m on mobile and fat fingers disagreed with hitting the awesome button. Lol! No troubles!

I'm very clear at the beginning, I don't buy anything with cash...
    Ok, chill...

bigbeano
    I was just curious, I have grampy thumbs myself...

I also completely agree with the pistol that you are going to upgrade next...it's perfect!!
    MattOfEarth
    That’s my dilemma, I’m stocked on shooter weapons, but...

Never mind, I’m saving my $.

Mods...please close. You’re the best! @MadPuppy

bigbeano
This discussion has been closed.