Distance hard 21st Mission wrong description, now stucked

MischaMischa Member Posts: 87
edited May 2018 in Bug Reports
I am fighting the distance in hard mode and wonder why the last mission intro screen mentions take out all the raiders but after killing all raiders, nothing happens! It seems that I have to kill all walkers and not raiders! That is totally misleading!

That’s a problem now, I killed all the raiders as mentioned in the intro but nothing happens. I am out of other strong survivors and without the help of the raiders which I killed because of the intro screen, it is impossible to finalize! I invested a lot of my time and due to the event this week with less body shots and Sasha nerf, the distance is even harder. I also spend 400 gold to repeat it and now this!

In the mission itself, it is written on the top that you have to kill all the walkers, why is that different to the intro screen?

In the past while finishing this distance, I haven’t had the problem and haven’t noticed it, as I had enough survivors but with this Sasha nerf week and less body shots, it was that hard to finish the 6 strong walkers level and now I just concentrated on killing the raiders...

😬😤🤯😡🤬

@Kaz, please forward this to the devs, thanks

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @Mischa I am fairly certain that version of the Distance #4 has always been that way.

It pooched me a couple times myself. You don't get the light up end line no matter how fast you get there if you left a straggler behind.

Anyway, just letting you know it isn't a new issue.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• MischaMischa Member Posts: 87

@Mischa I am fairly certain that version of the Distance #4 has always been that way.

It pooched me a couple times myself. You don't get the light up end line no matter how fast you get there if you left a straggler behind.

Anyway, just letting you know it isn't a new issue.

Yes, I am sure it’s not a new issue and it wasn’t a problem for me in the past since other tactics worked nicely. But with this weeks event, these tactics weren’t that useful and it was much harder to reach the end level. And with limited survivors and investing a lot of time in it, you are much more concentrated on the game details and are even more disappointed if it’s wrong and misleading.

Btw. If it’s an old issue and if some one has complained about it already, why not change the damn text in a minute, NG?